Season Ticket Sales Today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales Today

Upgrading seats to the 200 level somewhere. Any advice on where the overhang starts to come into play?
Pretty sure you are safe in the first 5 rows.

As they convert Route 17 to I86, the time differential will just get better (though it will never be as fast).

Definitely more scenic. I81 through PA is the ugliest highway ever built.

latest
i think the endless mountain region is very pretty in the fall---it gets ugly when u hit scanton and 380

PennDot is a poor example of a public works agency. I was driving on 380 in January on a sunny day with a dusting of snow. Everything was going smoothly.

I went over a slight rise and hit sheer ice. I managed to weave through 15-20 wrecked cars. There was every kind of Govt vehicles there. Fire trucks, police cars, wreckers, ambulances but no salt trucks. There was a five mile stretch of road that hadn't been touched. This happens all the time. Don't get me started with those jerks.
as a pa resident i have to agree that penndot is atrocious. i lived in nj 32 years and moved to pa 4yrs ago---81 in or near scranton has been under construction since that time (36yrs).the rest of the roads in pa are horribly maintained, includong the turnpike and northeast extension.

Tipphill: Smart to make your money in NJ, and save paying retirement taxes by moving to PA. Well Done.

Tipphill: Smart to make your money in NJ, and save paying retirement taxes by moving to PA. Well Done.
i actually wanted north myrtle beach but to far from the grand kids per the wife. so i made her a counter proposal, town house in bethlehem and camp on owasco ---she turned me down. i do have to say that bethlehem is very nice, and a forward thinking town.

i think the endless mountain region is very pretty in the fall---it gets ugly when u hit scanton and 380
It probably is. My problem with I81 in PA is that they made almost the entire stretch a sunken highway where you can't see anything except asphalt and exit ramps.

What a huge difference once you get to New York...

Hopefully I can do something similar. I'll be about retirement age around the time the last boy is in college. Then if I can convince the wife we'll bid adieu to the Garden State for good.