Season Tickets For Newbies | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets For Newbies

I’ve followed this board since the scout days and maybe post once a year. I love all the legendary posters here. So, I took the plunge and became a first time season ticket holder 10 rows back in the lower level.

Looking forward to all the winning!
Let’s go Orange!

Does anyone know if there has been an increased demand for season tickets since camp has started? Has there been a push where we get close to the 2019 levels?

Does anyone know if there has been an increased demand for season tickets since camp has started? Has there been a push where we get close to the 2019 levels?

Haven’t heard yet but I know we were doing very well, we weren’t 2019 numbers yet but we’re approaching it

A lot of that credited to ND game

Hopefully the dome will be packed every game

still wondering about the ND demand thats been implied.. We havent been good.. they havent been all that good.. it wasnt like last time where people havent seen them in person in syracuse.

I guess we find out though

still wondering about the ND demand thats been implied.. We havent been good.. they havent been all that good.. it wasnt like last time where people havent seen them in person in syracuse.

It’s more Notre Dame fans that can catch a game in upstate NY as opposed to traveling way out to South Bend

I don’t know man, ND has been really good for a long time now. Think I saw in the preseason poll they were #5 or something.

I don't like ND, but to say they "haven't been all that good," couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't like ND, but to say they "haven't been all that good," couldn't be further from the truth.
if you say they have a good record thats still not saying they were very good.. Kelly got them back to being decent again for sure.

last yr that played 3 teams with a pulse and lost 2..
2020 was screwed up
2019 lost to Mich/GA Beat Virg and somehow navy was ranked top 20
2018 had a great yr smoked by Clemson
2017 1-3 vs solid teams but USC/NC st were ranked so give them credit for that.

They do get credit for playing a hard schedule even if those teams are just avg teams though.

And Maybe there is a demand for ND tickets.. I just wonder if its there now or if its getting created because people think there is a demand and people think its like when Clem/PSU come to town..

I know 20 yrs ago people were asking about the game months ahead on how to get tickets because they wanted to go.. I have not had one person ask me this year and other than this board not had one discussion about the game. for the team I hope everyone buys tickets and SU is good and there is demand for resale. Even my ND friends have been quiet.

Uhh what... 11-2, 10-2, 11-2, 12-1, 10-3.

if you say they have a good record thats still not saying they were very good.. Kelly got them back to being decent again for sure.

2020 was screwed up

They do get credit for playing a hard schedule even if those teams are just avg teams though.

And Maybe there is a demand for ND tickets.. I just wonder if its there now or if its getting created because people think there is a demand and people think its like when Clem/PSU come to town..

I know 20 yrs ago people were asking about the game months ahead on how to get tickets because they wanted to go.. I have not had one person ask me this year and other than this board not had one discussion about the game. for the team I hope everyone buys tickets and SU is good and there is demand for resale. Even my ND friends have been quiet.

Interesting

I’ve had several people ask me already for ND tickets.

I’ve told them their best bet is to buy seasons

Interesting

I’ve had several people ask me already for ND tickets.

I’ve told them their best bet is to buy seasons
You could actually pick some up for them starting at $65 a piece as a STH.

You could actually pick some up for them starting at $65 a piece as a STH.

Yeah I know

But for $125 the person could have seasons and sell the rest and make $$$ and only attend the ND game

with the new pricing rules though Why would people buy the ones people are selling . Unless we start getting 40K in the building people should just wait and buy late as they try to get people in the building late. I guess the only reason might be location?

It would help if we find a way to win game 1.

2020 was screwed up

Were we good in 2018? I'd like to think so, but based on what you're saying, we weren't. We lost to the 2 ranked teams on the schedule and beat one (WVU) in a game where their staring QB and #2 WR opted not to play. Yes, we didn't have Dungey against ND that season but not sure he wins us that game.

ND has been great. And it makes me puke a little bit having to say that.

PSA: Upper end zone season tickets for $99 are still available but will not be for much longer. As soon as next week, the price on the remaining $99 seats will go to $125.