Season Tickets For Newbies | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets For Newbies

It's outrageous how little time is allowed once you are "in" the virtual tool perusing seats. It boots you back to the home page after time expires too. Little logic to it. I get having a time limit to hold actual selected seats, but just looking? Come on.
I called the box office and had the rep find me a seat. I initially tried to do it online, but found it easier and a better use of time to do it over the phone. I got a single in the front row of the 300s in the end zone opposite the band. I’m happy to be back.

I called the box office and had the rep find me a seat. I initially tried to do it online, but found it easier and a better use of time to do it over the phone. I got a single in the front row of the 300s in the end zone opposite the band. I’m happy to be back.
I may do the same. This isn't even a "get off my lawn" or I don't know how to use technology, the time limit seems extremely aggressive when trying to look around.

I may do the same. This isn't even a "get off my lawn" or I don't know how to use technology, the time limit seems extremely aggressive when trying to look around.
I get it. I knew how to do it, it was just nice having a bit more time and a second set of eyes looking for seats.

I think the reps can see what’s really available more than the website anyway. Best to call them in conjunction to looking online. They’re in a position to hook you up.

I think the reps can see what’s really available more than the website anyway. Best to call them in conjunction to looking online. They’re in a position to hook you up.

Yup. 100% accurate.

There is definitely more seats actually available

Always best to call the ticket reps if you don’t see anything you like at first

Yup. 100% accurate.

Number for rep pretty easy to find on cuse . com?

Anything below the 300s is too low. Never understand why the 100s are more in demand.
The answer is simple. 300's is better for analyzing what is going on. You see the formations, see the plays develop, etc. IT's the best way to watch the game, as an analyst. If you are somebody who prefers to feel the hits, feel the crowd like the players do, get in the officials ears, and watch Hunt hit Parris for the game winning, bowl sealing catch 25 ft in front of you then front row lower bowl is the place to be. There are times when I have to watch on the screens but it's not enough to make a difference. The atmosphere down low is electric.

Oh yeah, the 100s also have seat backs which isn't going to be a factor moving forward but it was the past 10 years for my wife.

The answer is simple. 300's is better for analyzing what is going on. You see the formations, see the plays develop, etc. IT's the best way to watch the game, as an analyst. If you are somebody who prefers to feel the hits, feel the crowd like the players do, get in the officials ears, and watch Hunt hit Parris for the game winning, bowl sealing catch 25 ft in front of you then front row lower bowl is the place to be. There are times when I have to watch on the screens but it's not enough to make a difference. The atmosphere down low is electric.
To be fair I have never watched a game down there, but if I do... it has to be the near the very top.

Yup. 100% accurate.

I had tickets for 130 109-110 Middle of the row blah. Called today to see about swapping them to 115 aisle seats. They let me know they had hidden Aisle seats in 130 available so I could stay on the Home side. Now I'm closer to the 30 yard line a bit higher and on the aisle. Wins on all points.

I’ve been going to every game with my family and tailgating since I was a little kid and last season started bringing my friends along on our booze bus.

I guess I (and Dino and crew) showed them a good time because I just bought three seasons for my buddies to be full-time fans with me. Party in 328 baby come hang if you like doing shots after touchdowns!

I’ve been going to every game with my family and tailgating since I was a little kid and last season started bringing my friends along on our booze bus.

I guess I (and Dino and crew) showed them a good time because I just bought three seasons for my buddies to be full-time fans with me. Party in 328 baby come hang if you like doing shots after touchdowns!
I’m in for shots! And Cuse football!

I’m in again. Sec 303!

I just switched over to 328. Sign me up and line ‘em up!

I’m one year out of college, just moved to Boston for work and snagged 2 season tix for this fall in the 300s. Going to aim for 6 games including at UConn and at BC, and will sell/give away the 2-3 home games I can’t make. If I can make it work from 5+ hours out then you can too