Season Tickets Getting Mailed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Getting Mailed

In the past, regular season ticket holders, i.e. non-preferred, usually can pick up their 'gift' at Fan Fest. You won't get a tin though, just the lanyards. And based on this year's turnout, I'm thinking they have a few extra. I miss the days of the regular season ticket holders being appreciated as well. It wasn't much but I still have my faded license plate holder and STH sticker. Even the little pop-up helmet schedules made a nice TV decoration for away games. Now it's basically here's your tickets, please spend more money. My tickets coming were a non-event this year.

I always liked the orange pocket calendar. I remember my dad getting those when he had season tix in the first years of the Dome. This is either the second or third year without them. I wish they’d bring those back.

In the past, regular season ticket holders, i.e. non-preferred, usually can pick up their 'gift' at Fan Fest. You won't get a tin though, just the lanyards. And based on this year's turnout, I'm thinking they have a few extra. I miss the days of the regular season ticket holders being appreciated as well. It wasn't much but I still have my faded license plate holder and STH sticker. Even the little pop-up helmet schedules made a nice TV decoration for away games. Now it's basically here's your tickets, please spend more money. My tickets coming were a non-event this year.
No gifts at fan Fest this year. And if there was they didn’t make it known.

I always liked the orange pocket calendar. I remember my dad getting those when he had season tix in the first years of the Dome. This is either the second or third year without them. I wish they’d bring those back.

there usually available when entering the opening game of the season

had the posters at the state fair booth being handed out by the cheerleaders.

Just reordered my seasons and moved down 2 rows. 319, we’re back!!

had the posters at the state fair booth being handed out by the cheerleaders.
They left several hundred posters left at the State Fair. You can pick them up at the guest relations building behind the Chevy Court stage / next to Recess Coffee.

I’m in F. Right on the aisle on the left when facing the field. See you in 10 days!

Nice! Love 319, can’t beat the view. Has to be one of the best bargains in the ACC

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom