Season Tickets Have Been Uploaded | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Have Been Uploaded

BVille44

All Conference
IMG_4823.jpeg

How does the parking pass work as this is my first year doing the season parking pass? I saw the thickets on Ticketmaster now.

My tickets are there but the load to apple wallet button is not coming up for some reason .

My tickets are there but the load to apple wallet button is not coming up for some reason .

Me, too. In past years, I couldn't get the Apple Wallet button on my regular SU phone app but could on Safari. Not this year. I Googled Cuse.com and tried it there - nope. This year I've been able to select Syracuse Mets seats on my home computer and transfer them to Apple wallet using the home computer. I went on to Cuse.com with my home computer - nope. They just said to go to my phone. My tickets are downloaded on my phone. I just can't get them on Apple Wallet.

Me, too. In past years, I couldn't get the Apple Wallet button on my regular SU phone app but could on Safari. Not this year. I Googled Cuse.com and tried it there - nope. This year I've been able to select Syracuse Mets seats on my home computer and transfer them to Apple wallet using the home computer. I went on to Cuse.com with my home computer - nope. They just said to go to my phone. My tickets are downloaded on my phone. I just can't get them on Apple Wallet.
I tried several different fixes that didn’t work. I finally ran software update and it worked. I have iphone xr

I tried several different fixes that didn’t work. I finally ran software update and it worked. I have iphone xr

I talked to David Becker, my contact at the Dome ticket office and described the situation. He sighed and said "we've been having problems" and told me to try again later - maybe within a week.

How do you run a software update on the I-Phone? (I'm a neanderthal.)

I talked to David Becker, my contact at the Dome ticket office and described the situation. He sighed and said "we've been having problems" and told me to try again later - maybe within a week.

Settings

Scroll down to "General"

Hit "Software Updates"

I'm currently at 17.5.1, and that's the latest version.

That's why I never got one Steve, I have always had an android, and never wanted the I phone.
Have my own reasons but like the android.

Settings

Scroll down to "General"

Hit "Software Updates"

I'm currently at 17.5.1, and that's the latest version.

I did so an it worked. Hopefully the traditional difficulties I've had in getting the tickets onto Apple Wallet, (and maybe other things as well), are over - for now. Thank You.

One strange thing: The Connecticut, Virginia Tech and Miami tickets are all on the same page, UCONN in the middle, Va Tech to the right and Miami to the left. That's not clear unless you know where to look for them.

I am as well, but I went to settings, then hit general. then the software update option was listed.

That's why I never got one Steve, I have always had an android, and never wanted the I phone.
Have my own reasons but like the android.
same here, have a company issued Apple iPhone for work, hate it. Because of that, I use an Android for my personal phone. Never had a problem whatsoever with Galaxy Samsung.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom