Season Tickets not adding to Apple Wallet | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets not adding to Apple Wallet

David332

All American
I see that our ST are up, but when I add them to Apple wallet it doesn’t show up in Apple wallet. Anyone else have this issue? They’re still in my my Cuse account so it’s not that big of a deal, I’m just concerned about if the connection is slow in the dome.

I see that our ST are up, but when I add them to Apple wallet it doesn’t show up in Apple wallet. Anyone else have this issue? They’re still in my my Cuse account so it’s not that big of a deal, I’m just concerned about if the connection is slow in the dome.
I had the same issue last season and had to log into my account with Google Chrome.

I had the same issue last season and had to log into my account with Google Chrome.
Thanks for the reminder. Thankfully I had no issues adding mine to my google pay this time

Same issue. I click on Add to Apple Wallet and nothing happens.

Did you get an email saying that they were available? I haven't received anything.

I just went to the website and I don't see anything that allows me to add to Apple Wallet.

Thank you for this! Just downloaded Google Chrome on my iPhone and it worked! So it didn’t work for duck duck go or regular google, but Google chrome yes.

Why am I unable to add my tickets to Apple Wallet like last year.

Get “Sorry …….” Message

Google chrome still isn’t working for me .

50BC5A20-8F23-408B-9720-F3D41295972D.png

This is what I get , when I hit transfer to Apple Wallet nothing happens ….looks like I’ll have to call .

I’d definitely call your rep, I’m sure they’ll assist you.

Called Dome , Was told to try Safari , it worked , all tickets secure in Apple Wallet.. thought it interesting that the directory recording is still referring to the “Carrier Dome “

Called Dome , Was told to try Safari , it worked , all tickets secure in Apple Wallet.. thought it interesting that the directory recording is still referring to the “Carrier Dome “
Even though it's in the Apple Wallet, I miss seeing the barcode. They have this animation saying "Hold Near Reader" which I believe should be fine. But a little nerve-wracking that something will go awry at the gate.

Even though it's in the Apple Wallet, I miss seeing the barcode. They have this animation saying "Hold Near Reader" which I believe should be fine. But a little nerve-wracking that something will go awry at the gate.
I went to 8 concerts all using the TicketMaster no barcode tickets in my apple wallet. I thought it was easier than the barcodes. Less struggling at the gates.

I just got an Syracuse Orange app update having to do with Ticketmaster V2.12.2. I am not a ticket holder so I can't test anything but just an FYI to those who are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom