Secret Commits? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Secret Commits?

Lynch is taking an official to Illinois and said he will make a decision in late December.

Hope you are right ... I guess ultimately I took at as if we are willing to turn away an athlete the quality of Walls considering size and measurables that we weren't turning him away because we have Crossan on board. I think Crossan is a good high school football player but I just don't see him contributing a lot at SU other than maybe on specials. I would hate to see us turn away a guy like Walls (position regardless) and hold onto Crossan.

Isn't Walls the kid that would've committed a long time ago except we stopped recruiting him at RB and told him he was now being looked at LB?

FWIW, and I know he never was a popular recruit, Crossan put up some absurd numbers this year. Not quite Michigan, Ohio competition, but he surely made some noise this year.

FWIW, and I know he never was a popular recruit, Crossan put up some absurd numbers this year. Not quite Michigan, Ohio competition, but he surely made some noise this year.
would be a great pref. walk on candidate

Nolan says in the chat today that there are rumors SU is involved with some PSU commits.