Secret Commits? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Secret Commits?

tweet from Garcia..

Three-Star RB/LB says Syracuse "got a swarm of commits these last couple of days." His source is an SU coach too...

tweet from Garcia..

Three-Star RB/LB says Syracuse "got a swarm of commits these last couple of days." His source is an SU coach too...
Walls ruled Cuse out tonight...

What about big Wayne Williams? He was a friend and teammate of Ishaq Williams at Abraham Lincoln and said last summer he was assured SU would take him if he got his grades together.

12-TeamPhoto2011.jpg

Wayne attends ASA College For Excellence, here is their roster

Would be interested what's going on with crossan...

You're dead wrong.
Nope, not according to TOS... Actively only pursuing bc, penn st and ark. Penn st is prob out of it now.

Why the reply without any source stating otherwise?

Nope, not according to TOS... Actively only pursuing bc, penn st and ark. Penn st is prob out of it now.

Why the reply without any source stating otherwise?
Because I heard something you haven't...

So walls gets a txt from wheatley saying they got a few commits and he no longer has a spot according to the ex gf board, so who are the other commits?

How many are in a swarm? :) Million dollar question...

Would be interested what's going on with crossan...

With the names that keep getting tossed around and Walls being out I would like to believe we aren't pursuing Crossan anymore ... at least I would assume so.

With the names that keep getting tossed around and Walls being out I would like to believe we aren't pursuing Crossan anymore ... at least I would assume so.
one would certainly assume that

yeah unless Crossan is one of the committments - yikes.

Not so sure I follow. Walls was being recruited as LB, no? Crossan at RB. Different positions.

If anything I take Walls being turned away as a good sign for things with TJ Neal.

Not so sure I follow. Walls was being recruited as LB, no? Crossan at RB. Different positions.

If anything I take Walls being turned away as a good sign for things with TJ Neal.

Hope you are right ... I guess ultimately I took at as if we are willing to turn away an athlete the quality of Walls considering size and measurables that we weren't turning him away because we have Crossan on board. I think Crossan is a good high school football player but I just don't see him contributing a lot at SU other than maybe on specials. I would hate to see us turn away a guy like Walls (position regardless) and hold onto Crossan.