seeing the bills stadium buried in snow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

seeing the bills stadium buried in snow

I remember around March 1993 , a storm that walloped Syracuse in a very short period of time dropped 42” and how awful it was. Then this Buffalo storm must have broken the records for the unforgettable blizzard of 1966?

Blizzard of 66 was so bad because it went for so long. Some areas got 100 inches. Oswego maybe? But it was over several days.

Blizzard of 66 was so bad because it went for so long. Some areas got 100 inches. Oswego maybe? But it was over several days.
They never seem to count that Tug Hill plateau up between Pulaski and Watertown, in records - maybe because it’s not a city? They would probably be leading all of NYS in almost every category,

I’ve only got a few inches at my place, but it’s not fluffy at all. Wet, heavy stuff. I’d guess it’s gonna wreak some havoc on roofs in the south towns where they are closing in on over 6 feet of this stuff.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

idk… but I feel like the coulda played the game
game maybe.. no way they dig out seats for people and getting the local help to the game would have been a pain as well.

game maybe.. no way they dig out seats for people and getting the local help to the game would have been a pain as well.
I was kidding

but if they wanted to play the game, no one was gonna make it to the stadium alive anyways to sit in the seats

I was kidding

but if they wanted to play the game, no one was gonna make it to the stadium alive anyways to sit in the seats
so just live covid days. how many are gonna be in Detroit I wonder?

A friend of mine is a partner in a bar in Hamburg. They just had to evacuate because the building next door is collapsing because of the weight of the snow.