Semi OT - Fox Sports 1 | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT - Fox Sports 1

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Is anyone else as excited about this channel as I am? I know it probably will not meet my expectations of an opinion (read Skip Bayless-type) less sports channel, but it will not take much to be better than the garbage littered across the ESPN family of networks.

Outside of watching college sports, I can never stomach the incessant TMZ-like entity that the worldwide leader has become. Tim Teebow, Johnny Maziel, Mark Sanchez...give it a rest.

I hope that Saturday is the dawn of something great because sports fans deserve an alternative to the monopoly that is ESPN.

I know, I know, Syracuse and the ACC are on ESPN. But good lord, let someone kick em in the ass for once.

Don't get too excited. This is one of the daily shows:

Crowd Goes Wild (5:00-6:00 p.m. ET weekdays) - Hosted by Regis Philbin, this daily show (initially titled Rush Hour during its development) features panel discussions covering all sports, with fan interaction through a live audience and social media.

Don't get too excited. This is one of the daily shows:

Crowd Goes Wild (5:00-6:00 p.m. ET weekdays) - Hosted by Regis Philbin, this daily show (initially titled Rush Hour during its development) features panel discussions covering all sports, with fan interaction through a live audience and social media.

I love me some Regis. I won't be home in time to watch this show anyway :)