Semi OT: Siri and the Pinstripe Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT: Siri and the Pinstripe Bowl

NKR1978

Living Legend
Just for giggles last night I asked Siri (on my iPad) about the Pinstripe Bowl. Her answer is pretty awesome and I highly recommend checking it out.

Just for giggles last night I asked Siri (on my iPad) about the Pinstripe Bowl. Her answer is pretty awesome and I highly recommend checking it out.
Or you could just post what Siri said so those of us without iPhones can enjoy, no?

I asked Siri - "Who won the Pinstripe Bowl?" The response was ' "The Mountaneers were soundly defeated by the Orange on December 29, 2012; the final score was 38 to 14." That was my emphasis on the response which surprisingly went beyound just reporting the final score.

PinstripeTrounce.png

LMAO!!! Those are great!! For second there I thought you were talking about one of the elephants at the Burnett Park Zoo...didn't they have an elephant named Siri? Or something like that?

mine said "the orange knocked out the moutaineers last tooth".

LMAO!!! Those are great!! For second there I thought you were talking about one of the elephants at the Burnett Park Zoo...didn't they have an elephant named Siri? Or something like that?
Hell, to show you how tech savvy I am...I thought he misspelled Diabate's first name!

Just did it and mine said:

"Apple sucks - get an Android phone" :)

I just got the DNA yesterday (had the Thunderbolt). Love it. Jelly Bean is such a noticeable upgrade. I've never owned an iPhone and much prefer Android/Google to ios, but the iPad was a Christmas present, so I really cant complain. I do love the iPad though and hardly ever use my laptop now because it's so much more convenient.

I'm not trying to get into an iPhone vs. Android thing. The iPhone is obviously a great product in spite of the fact that I prefer Android phones

I just got the DNA yesterday (had the Thunderbolt). Love it. Jelly Bean is such a noticeable upgrade. I've never owned an iPhone and much prefer Android/Google to ios, but the iPad was a Christmas present, so I really cant complain. I do love the iPad though and hardly ever use my laptop now because it's so much more convenient.

I'm not trying to get into an iPhone vs. Android thing. The iPhone is obviously a great product in spite of the fact that I prefer Android phones

My sentiments exactly. I just like stirring up trouble. To each their own I say.

"The Mountaineers were pummeled by the Orange on December 29, 2012; the final score was 38-14." Rock on, Siri!

Mine said: "Sorry Rocco, I work for the Buffalo Bills now. Goodbye." Anybody else get that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom