Serious question... About Michael Carter Williams | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Serious question... About Michael Carter Williams

It's a big pile of B.S. Jim for once needs to take the fault.
not from this board who regards boeheim as a god,but go to the streets and you will here different

He had a decent all around game but still say he is still too immature to last in the league for very long especially bad decisions down the stretch.

The guy basically led us back in the game and then made one poor shot. Give the guy a break. Nobody else really stepped up down the stretch.

The guy basically led us back in the game and then made one poor shot. Give the guy a break. Nobody else really stepped up down the stretch.

Why would people give him a break. it doesn't fit their agenda...

I agree somewhat. MCW didn't have a great offensive game, but he played reasonably well on Saturday [emphasis on "well"]. Based upon what I saw, he was one of only three players Saturday where that was the case.

this is exactly how i feel. there's only so much anger i can expend and triche is eating it all up even though MCW deserves it.

these guys shoot like they're wearing drunk driving simulator goggles

It is really an ugly girl competition. One is so ugly that by comparison you forget the other one is really, really ugly too.

Both our guards stink right now. That we have sunken to discussing who stinks more just shows how far this season has gone off the rails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom