All Conference
B-K_Uk2CQAAd3wv.jpg

Something occurred to me.
  • Title of this thread has the word goober in it
  • Bjorn had an unnatural love man recruit crush on Nerly Nerly
  • Nerly heads to Kentucky
  • Do the math and carry the 1
  • You know it adds up
  • Can I be any more annoying with another bulleted item?
  • :)

TinyManInside said:
Nice circa 1979 Millennium Falcon shirt.

More like circa two years ago at Old Navy. I gots one!!

A little worse than the guy they showed with the Duke shirt on at the beginning of the game. I'm wondering if that guy got stuck from the snow or took a wrong turn on his way to Cameron.

The 80s called . They want their perm back.

When SU pasted UNC at MSG early in the 09-10 season, I found that I was sitting next to a Duke fan at the game rocking his Duke gear. I asked him What he was doing at the game, he was there to root against UNC. I told him just for that evening we could have an unholy alliance. As far as I could tell he did not have any sweet dance moves.

giphy.gif

Reminds me of the Subaru commercial: "He lived."

When SU pasted UNC at MSG early in the 09-10 season, I found that I was sitting next to a Duke fan at the game rocking his Duke gear. I asked him What he was doing at the game, he was there to root against UNC. I told him just for that evening we could have an unholy alliance. As far as I could tell he did not have any sweet dance moves.

After SU beat Kansas in that "neutral" court game in Kansas City during the 08/09 season I remember reading accounts of Missouri fans rocking their gear solely to root against the jayhawks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom