Seth David Tweet FWIT | Syracusefan.com

Seth David Tweet FWIT

Says he is hearing Melo will be back by Saturday. "Waiting for confirmation."

As if he has any damn clue.

I think seth has pretty godd sources. It's funny because i think he has sources that are the same as jakes. I take that back. I think andy katz has the sources.

I trust jake and bees over these national guys
I trust actual news reports over tweets, especially ones that include the word "hearing". Davis is very reputable, though. I'd still like to see a scoop from Andy Katz, he seems to always get it right.

Seth could have ignored that question if he wanted. And Seth is a notorious SU hater, so I believe he'd have no reason to BS this...

Seth Davis is more concrete than anything weve gotten so far, whether you like him or not. Hes got a reputation, i dont think he would just throw this out there without something substantially solid...i hope.

Katz has many more sources than Seth Davis. Seth Davis will always have more "Real Sex" appearances on HBO, though.

He does have a good relationship with jimmy right?..i know he has him on his show alot and was up watching practices early in the year

Says he is hearing Melo will be back by Saturday. "Waiting for confirmation."

As if he has any damn clue.
Maybe he reads this board? It's pretty much been said here about a million times.

What does Seth have to lose to tweet this? All these guys are more about getting the early scoop than getting the story right, and there are no consequences when they're wrong. I wouldn't trust his word more than I would my mother who know's nothing about sports at this point.

What does Seth have to lose to tweet this? All these guys are more about getting the early scoop than getting the story right, and there are no consequences when they're wrong. I wouldn't trust his word more than I would my mother who know's nothing about sports at this point.
so she used to know a lot about the team??? LAURIE... j.k bro

Regardless of all this Seth Davis bashing, he does have "sources". Its not like he just feels like saying this for no reason.

Regardless of all this Seth Davis bashing, he does have "sources". Its not like he just feels like saying this for no reason.

I don't doubt that he has sources, I'm just saying that anytime some sports guy speculates on info from "sources," there is no accountability when their "sources" turn out to be FOS

I don't doubt that he has sources, I'm just saying that anytime some sports guy speculates on info from "sources," there is no accountability when their "sources" turn out to be FOS
truuueee

Oh I agree, im just saying it seems people are dismissing him because they dont like him or something personal. He could be right, he could be wrong, but at least we know there are sources out there with reason to think Fab will be back to offset the sources we hear saying its very very iffy.

Oh I agree, im just saying it seems people are dismissing him because they dont like him or something personal. He could be right, he could be wrong, but at least we know there are sources out there with reason to think Fab will be back to offset the sources we hear saying its very very iffy.

I dismiss him for his long history of inaccurate prognostications and pro-ACC/anti-Cuse leanings. He is biased and relies more on guesswork, and I don't trust what comes out of his mouth or fingertips.

If you think he has more reliable sources on this issue than certain people on this board, I have a very tall building in Dubai to sell you.

I dismiss him for his long history of inaccurate prognostications and pro-ACC/anti-Cuse leanings. He is biased and relies more on guesswork, and I don't trust what comes out of his mouth or fingertips.

If you think he has more reliable sources on this issue than certain people on this board, I have a very tall building in Dubai to sell you.
Just trying to stay positive man, definately not discrediting those on this board who obviously know what they're talking about.

how much we talkin??? that place has gobs of money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom