seth davis picks tcu

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
we good

Attachments

• 12461706-mmmain.jpg
    12461706-mmmain.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 48
I can’t remember the last time he picked us to win a tournament game. Maybe 2012?

TCU is a tough matchup for Cuse. It's not the dumb pick to make.

he lost all my respect when he IMMEDIATELY picked montana to beat us in 2013. as soon as the camera went to him he couldnt wait to pick montana as his upset special. and if you remember that game, montana looked like a high school team. he didnt know jack about montana, he was just blindly picking against cuse. screw him

he lost all my respect when he IMMEDIATELY picked montana to beat us in 2013. as soon as the camera went to him he couldnt wait to pick montana as his upset special. and if you remember that game, montana looked like a high school team. he didnt know jack about montana, he was just blindly picking against cuse. screw him

As your original post shows, he owned his awful choice.

I give him some props. Not everyone does that.

TCU is about 10 times better on defense than ASU tonight. TCU is also about 10 times more talented and smarter than ASU was tonight. TCU isn't very deep without Fisher - but c'mon anyone in America watching this game would pick against us. We looked putrid.

Dixon is the single best Boeheim zone surgeon on Planet Earth. 2010, arguably our best team ever, Pitt came into the Dome and beat us by double figures. Anything can happen in a college basketball game, but I think we win this game about 3 out of 10 times.

The only thing I'm 100% sure of is that Dixon will try to effectively prepare TCU to play JB's zone.

If
his guys can take the lessons he tries to teach them (in 2 otherwise very distracting tournament days) and translate them to the court, we will see a LOT of passes to their man in the middle, who will then calmly and intelligently either shoot and make a 12 foot jump shot with shocking regularity, or pass to an open 3-pointer with similarly shocking regularity. If they manage this, they win.

However, as good as TCU may be, they are NOT PITT and likely haven't seen a zone like ours before, so this is a very big if.

Of course, there a lot of ifs on our end, too. That's why they play the games.

They call the games differently in the NCAAs. I'm not worried about his record vs JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom