seth davis picks tcu | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

seth davis picks tcu

Aside from Duke/UNC Rd 2, we tend to play near the level of our opponent. I actually think we step up our game against TCU.

Jamie Dixon is a zone killer but he doesn't have a team full of 40 year olds masquerading as college players like his typical Pitt teams. He may know the zone but his players don't.

Aside from Duke/UNC Rd 2, we tend to play near the level of our opponent. I actually think we step up our game against TCU.

Jamie Dixon is a zone killer but he doesn't have a team full of 40 year olds masquerading as college players like his typical Pitt teams. He may know the zone but his players don't.

Isn't NCAA Division I cutoff age 26 or 28? You cannot be 29 or older to play division I basketball.

TCU is about 10 times better on defense than ASU tonight. TCU is also about 10 times more talented and smarter than ASU was tonight. TCU isn't very deep without Fisher - but c'mon anyone in America watching this game would pick against us. We looked putrid.
TCU’s defense actually isn’t very good this year. They’re 106 in defensive efficiency per KenPom. They’re a much better offensive team. Rated about #8. The issue is that even though Dixon knows how to scheme against the zone, TCU’s players have never played against it. Pitt players had the advantage of playing against it, often more than once, every season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom