Seth Greenberg... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seth Greenberg...

If we are really having this discussion I sincerely hope no one ever comments on our dance team or cheerleaders, or any other school's dance team or cheerleaders, ever again.

Would you let your daughters date a guy in their 30's when they turn 18.

If she's 18, there's nothing I can do about it, except counsel her on the potential (likely) problems of a relationship of that type. I would also have a talk with the BF and seriously question his intentions.

If she's 18, there's nothing I can do about it, except counsel her on the potential (likely) problems of a relationship of that type. I would also have a talk with the BF and seriously question his intentions.
Come now DB. We're talking dating, not marriage. You know what his intentions are!

Somewhere Marci is wondering where all you defenders of young women were when she was being ogled daily.

Well I'm right here wondering where Marci is and Jonesing for some pics of her, boy I miss me some Marci.

Come now DB. We're talking dating, not marriage. You know what his intentions are!

Of course I know - to get to me! No one can resist the Dollarbill!

I left out how I would be cleaning my gun while having the discussion with him.

I think some are missing the fact that this young woman is putting herself out in public pictures wearing..well..not that much. if people dont want men to salivate over these pictures, they need to holler at the ones who are getting the pics out there. this is like blaming a fat guy for eating a pizza after you deliver it to him

Imo i think grown men shouldnt be salivating over an 18 yr old chick yet alone an opposing coaches daughter.

I would bet that a lot of the girls in Playboy are not much older. Hell they actually have a college girls issue. Maybe you have an issue with Playboy as well but most of society does not.

I approve of the first picture.

God invented the internet for threads like this, you're disappointing him/her Albany.

Oh, so now we're calling Al Gore God? Sure, that won't go to his head or anything...

I'm sure plenty of girls who are in Playboy respect themselves just fine. Just because you're okay with taking your clothes off doesn't mean you have no self respect. That's Puritanical thinking.

For a moment there I thought I'd stumbled across the WVU forum on Scout.

where do I start. first, as albany will learn if he hasn't already, it doesn't matter whether we look or not. once a guy turns 30, for the most part, we become invisible to 18 year old girls. Second, there is never anything wrong with taking a look. Not leering. Just taking a look. Doesn't hurt anyone. Now, as for the girls that pose in Playboy, I think they like themseleves very much. Do actresses who are naked in a film not like themselelves? everyone has their own view of their own sexuality. Thank God. May not be what I think. But who cares?

this reminds me of the stat girl threads from last season... quite comical.

My thoughts are:

She's legal. She's clothed in all pictures. She's pretty. I'm assuming she would think it's weird that people are talking about her but I bet she's happy we're calling her Hot rather than she's ugly and should be on peopleofwalmart website.

I mean...I don't think anyone here is talking about dating them. It's merely an observation that his Greenberg's two daughters are quite attractive. That's a relatively universal opinion on this board (I would hope), and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I don't think anything about the thread (except maybe referring to them as talent) is inappropriate. But maybe that's just me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom