Seth Greenburg says Arizona best | Syracusefan.com

Seth Greenburg says Arizona best

It doesn't matter to me who people think is the best in the nation. As long as SU is the undisputed best in the East, that's all the team needs to shoot for.

Boeheim wouldn't buy him a Hoffman Hot when he was in town. He has a right to be pissed.

The best teams don't always win the national championship either. He might be right though, however I like our chances as much as any other team in the country come March.

He also said Va. Tech was worthy of a tourney bid three years in a row.

Greenberg on being snubbed in 2011:

"Just disappointed. You almost wonder if someone in that room has their own agenda and that agenda doesn’t include Virginia Tech. Just plain and simple. I totally wonder it, if someone in that room has an agenda. The explanation was so inconsistent with the result that it was almost mind-boggling. I guess they even brought up our non-conference schedule. Kansas State, Purdue, Oklahoma State, UNLV, Penn State, St. Bonaventure that was supposed to be big and Mississippi State that was projected to win the SEC."

So there's an anti-Virginia Tech conspiracy at NCAA HQ. And Virginia Tech should have gotten into the tournament because they scheduled Penn State and St. Bonaventure. No mention of the fact that he scheduled NCAA bottomfeeders Campbell, South Carolina-Upstate, Longwood, Cal State-Northridge and UNC-Greensboro. But it's because the NCAA doesn't like Virginia Tech.

Arizona does not want him saying this it makes them look not so good.

Greenberg on being snubbed in 2011:

"Just disappointed. You almost wonder if someone in that room has their own agenda and that agenda doesn’t include Virginia Tech. Just plain and simple. I totally wonder it, if someone in that room has an agenda. The explanation was so inconsistent with the result that it was almost mind-boggling. I guess they even brought up our non-conference schedule. Kansas State, Purdue, Oklahoma State, UNLV, Penn State, St. Bonaventure that was supposed to be big and Mississippi State that was projected to win the SEC."

So there's an anti-Virginia Tech conspiracy at NCAA HQ. And Virginia Tech should have gotten into the tournament because they scheduled Penn State and St. Bonaventure. No mention of the fact that he scheduled NCAA bottomfeeders Campbell, South Carolina-Upstate, Longwood, Cal State-Northridge and UNC-Greensboro. But it's because the NCAA doesn't like Virginia Tech.
Hey, he didn't fail at everything. Exhibit A :

paige_greenberg2.png

On the left.

Hard to argue against Arizona as the best team right now. It is close though, he is crazy to say otherwise.

Seth Greenburg says Arizona best

That's fine at this stage. Better that the target is on their back and not ours.

Let's see what he says around midnight come April 7.

I have 60 cans of retro Miller cans in my fridge and a case of PBR bottles. I keep hearing them call my name.

Do they call it in the spooky voices the ghosts on Skooby Doo did? When mine do that, I find that sometimes some pro-wrestling moves like elbow drops from the top rope or suplexes get them to quiet down. Of course the reason may be the pain I usually end up inflicting on myself is what's actually distracting me from the voices.

Do they call it in the spooky voices the ghosts on Skooby Doo did? When mine do that, I find that sometimes some pro-wrestling moves like elbow drops from the top rope or suplexes get them to quiet down. Of course the reason may be the pain I usually end up inflicting on myself is what's actually distracting me from the voices.

"Maaaarsh...come drink us...we are ice cold.....just think of how great it will feel..."

"Maaaarsh...come drink us...we are ice cold...just think of how great it will feel..."
Donkey piss you have the palate of my dog Walter (seems to like poop flavored everything.).

Donkey piss you have the palate of my dog Walter (seems to like poop flavored everything.).

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Go buy some canadian lager. It will do you good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom