Seth Greenburg says Arizona best | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seth Greenburg says Arizona best

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Go buy some canadian lager. It will do you good
Jealousy? Sir, you are clearly mistaken. If I wanted such a crappy concoction of fermintation. Id go to the zoo and ask for their finest elephant piss. And Canadians have given this world nothing of value... sans maybe tyler Ennis. Ill let you know in early April.

"Maaaarsh...come drink us...we are ice cold...just think of how great it will feel..."

Fortunately I haven't the kind of constitution required to resist that kind of temptation. :p

Jealousy? Sir, you are clearly mistaken. If I wanted such a crappy concoction of fermintation. Id go to the zoo and ask for their finest elephant piss. And Canadians have given this world nothing of value... sans maybe tyler Ennis. Ill let you know in early April.

So you dont want me to share?

We better just forfeit the rest of the season, I guess.

Byob. I will bring my own. I thank you.
I need to toughen you up. I mean I have little to work with seeing you are not a Wes tGenny grad but I can make it work.

I need to toughen you up. I mean I have little to work with seeing you are not a Wes tGenny grad but I can make it work.
Please. I drank that stuff pre puberty. I am a sophistacated worldly man now. Cultured. I've been places. Mexico, Canada,Chicago. Worldly.

I have 60 cans of retro Miller cans in my fridge and a case of PBR bottles. I keep hearing them call my name.

Why the abstaining?

Please. I drank that stuff pre puberty. I am a sophistacated worldly man now. Cultured. I've been places. Mexico, Canada,Chicago. Worldly.

I always knew you loved Canada.

images

Greenburg has a passive aggressive dislike for Syracuse- he is duplicitous, has an agenda and must be dealt with ;-)
"I know it was you, Setho. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!"
"Nothing is to happen to him while Boeheim is alive!"

really matters nothing. what matters is sending Jamie Dixon and his group of thugs back to Pittsburgh with their tails between their legs...

Trying to lose weight Matt. Down 7 pounds in 14 days so far.

Well done, Marsh! I ought to do the same. I've gained a hideous amount of weight in the last year.

Talking head says #1 ranked team is best team in country. In other news tonight, water is wet and Marsh01 is drinking a PBR.
Actually I posted it because its absurd. The top teams in the country are extremely close including Arizona. I watched Arizona play USC and UCLA and they are good....not great...like about 10 others.

Actually I posted it because its absurd. The top teams in the country are extremely close including Arizona. I watched Arizona play USC and UCLA and they are good...not great...like about 10 others.

Oh, I agree with you. I just think it's a lazy tactic by someone needing to fill time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom