Seton Hall coach Willard suspended | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Seton Hall coach Willard suspended

Why does Seton Hall play Iowa St twice in a row? Tournament then league challenge?

Crazy

Why does Seton Hall play Iowa St twice in a row? Tournament then league challenge?

Crazy

Yes first game was in the Bahamas and second in the Big 12 Big East challenge.

I don't think I've ever seen that. Crazy
Agreed. You usually don't see that until the end of the season when the league tournament seedings work out so you have to play the same team you finished with during the regular season. I think it may have even happened to Syracuse. No time to look it up now.

Agreed. You usually don't see that until the end of the season when the league tournament seedings work out so you have to play the same team you finished with during the regular season. I think it may have even happened to Syracuse. No time to look it up now.

Villanova in Dave Johnson's senior year (loss on Senior Day, win in the quarters), Pitt the following probation season (two wins), Notre Dame in 1996 (both wins, the Cipolla game-winner at the Dome and I think a blowout the next week in New York), and I think once more against Pitt?

These things stick with me for some reason, maybe because I tend to think Boeheim's got a huge advantage in rematch games.

One more reason why this season is so depressing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom