Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
UConn is very confident here...
I try not to go off the deep end with recruiting though I don’t think we are doing as well as we used to, but if we lose Andre Jackson a New York guy we’ve been recruiting for a while to a garbage UConn program I would be livid.

Griff was on location yesterday. I didn't see him at all in the a.m. He did not stay for Dre's second game yesterday. Griff left after Team Takeover vs. NY Lightning. City Rocks played on the same court immediately after TTO/NY, but Griff bounced. I didn't see where he went, but I did see him later on before he left the building for good.

I didn't see Griff today...

Dre didn't shoot the rock (51% from the field but 0/8 from downtown and 50% at the line) all that well in Atlanta, but he had a good overall weekend. He gets up and down the court with ease. Always looking to run down a lose ball, get in the passing lanes, or go for an oops. Hopefully the shooting picks up. If we get back to running he will be a major asset.

Dre didn't shoot the rock (51% from the field but 0/8 from downtown and 50% at the line) all that well in Atlanta, but he had a good overall weekend. He gets up and down the court with ease. Always looking to run down a lose ball, get in the passing lanes, or go for an oops. Hopefully the shooting picks up. If we get back to running he will be a major asset.

Who was the last guy who improved his shooting at SU? Gbinije? It really is like catching lightning in a bottle.

Who was the last guy who improved his shooting at SU? Gbinije? It really is like catching lightning in a bottle.
I'm hoping it improves over his play in the EYBL this spring/summer and through his Senior year BEFORE he gets to SU. ;)
But good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors