Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I like that this kid appreciates old time basketball history.

I mean, I like going to Cooperstown. I’d love to try on Willie Mays’ glove or something.

I wouldn’t want to go play a baseball game with it though.

Get your historical artifacts fix, kid. Those UConn successes will eventually be “can you believe that really happened? What a different era” material.

jdubs30

Living Legend
I like that this kid appreciates old time basketball history.

I mean, I like going to Cooperstown. I’d love to try on Willie Mays’ glove or something.

I wouldn’t want to go play a baseball game with it though.

Get your historical artifacts fix, kid. Those UConn successes will eventually be “can you believe that really happened? What a different era” material.
This has always confused me when UConn pounds their chest.

Calhoun was great. Ollie got 1 with Calhoun’s players.

But literally the only dude left at UConn with any ties to those championships is TomMoore who failed miserably at Quinnipiac.

Dan Hurley has coached 8 D1 seasons and produced 0 NBA Draft picks and has won a total of 2 NCAAT games.

They fact they talk about championships when recruiting now is absolute bonkers to me.

Calhoun is gone. He took his championships pedigree with him when he left.

OttoinGrotto

Doggy doggy WHAT now?

But literally the only dude left at UConn with any ties to those championships is TomMoore who failed miserably at Quinnipiac.

Dan Hurley has coached 8 D1 seasons and produced 0 NBA Draft picks and has won a total of 2 NCAAT games.

They fact they talk about championships when recruiting now is absolute bonkers to me.

Eh, I get it. Dino Babers talks about winning a championship.

Still, it's funny when UCONN Hurley does it

OrangeDW

Living Legend

Yup. The program is desperate enough that they have to latch onto that because there’s nothing else still there besides the mementos, and the fanbase is delusional enough to buy into it.

Everyone else can see it for what it is though. They dont play the same level of ball anymore. It’s like MLB vs. AAA. NBA vs. G League.

HOFCeluck

Barf me a river, fartbag

Yeah. There is very little institutional memory left from those titles.

jordville

All American
Not worried here. Actually relieved to see Stanford not in the three horse race. I made a comment on UCLA thread that Cronin is an absolute coup for them. This is why.
Re: Cronin

Mstumpy50

Scout Team
[QUOTE="orange79, post: 3050085, member: 159"
Andre Jackson, folks. Andre Jackson. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Ms. Jackson Ms. Jackson

Cusesky8214

All Conference
Uconn coaches been on him hard...hope we dont let our foot off the gas here..

jdubs30

Living Legend
Been liking some uconn posts lately too...I know its dumb but still. I'll puke if he goes there.
They’ve clearly made him a big time priority. I feel like we’ve kind of got lackadaisical with him the last few months.

UConn seems confident

Big East helps them but other than Villanova is Marquette, Seton Hall and Xavier a big deal? I still think UNC, Duke, UVA, etc has way more draw overall

Cusedad2X

Walk On
They’ve clearly made him a big time priority. I feel like we’ve kind of got lackadaisical with him the last few months.

UConn seems confident

Big East helps them but other than Villanova is Marquette, Seton Hall and Xavier a big deal? I still think UNC, Duke, UVA, etc has way more draw overall
I think it's going to come down to relationship with coaches. If we haven't sold him yet, he's leaving the door open for others... just my gut feeling.

SUFan44

All American
Hurley smells blood in the water with SU (Akok being a prime example). I do not blame him one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom