Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how this plays out and how the new recruits perform this year before we throw the towel in. I personally think it will be a exciting year watching these young guys learn and grow. I know there Is one kid on the team that knows nothing but winning and wants to keep it that way. The right attitude/mindset can go a long ways for a team trying to develop an identity! Cant wait for the over seas trip to get started.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this group performs as well. I just have tempered expectations based on past results. But we were supposed to have a Top 15 team last year. We were an 8 seed and lost in the first round, and weren’t nationally ranked after the poor non conference results.

No Boeheim team that has made a run has ever lacked a McDonald’s All-American. We haven’t had one since Richardson.

We won’t have one next year and won’t have one the following year either unless something changes.

You can say rankings don’t matter - and for some programs they don’t. They do for Syracuse, IMO. Boeheim needs at least one elite talent to get Top 4 seed status in the Tournament. We haven’t been better than an 8 seed in 5 years. That is WAY too long given the investment and support given, IMO.

Not worried...at all

Appreciate the optimism. Have there been any developments recently that give you the warm fuzzies, or is this a gut feeling. AJ seems to be leaving the door open for others as far as I can tell. Would love to be wrong.

We need to land this kid.gmac is my all time fave cuse player but if he can't get him I think it's time for a change.

Man I’m old enough to remember Gmac killing it when we landed Girard. But if that bum can’t land Jackson well doors over there.

ETA: sorry O79 I’m done now

Jackson is much more highly regarded, FWIW

Jackson is much more highly regarded, FWIW
Was Jackson in that street ball game with JGIII posted recently? If that was him, he looks strong, skilled, and athletic.

Hurley smells blood in the water with SU (Akok being a prime example). I do not blame him one bit.
blood in the water? Akok was an inside job. He went to school down the street from them. Not the same with Jackson. He may go there. But it won't have anything to do with their confidence after Akok.

Let's see how this plays out and how the new recruits perform this year before we throw the towel in. I personally think it will be a exciting year watching these young guys learn and grow. I know there Is one kid on the team that knows nothing but winning and wants to keep it that way. The right attitude/mindset can go a long ways for a team trying to develop an identity! Cant wait for the over seas trip to get started.
Fires are exciting, too.

Hurley is a buffoon.

Akok is a prime example of nothing, besides being heavy handedly steered by his handlers.

Totally agree. Doesn’t mean he can’t recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom