Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, he has a Cuse offer already? What the hell, why hasn't he accepted it already?

I smell...I smell...

TROLL!!!!
Heeeey, wait a minute...

I have looked at highlights. He is a fantastic leaper but does he have a jump shot? If he's a shooting guard he would have to play behind Buddy and others who would be juniors when he arrives on campus...

Yes. He WILL be a forward here. :)

Well, if he signs as a forward for us, then I have to admit that we are pretty stacked for next year.

Thats from the other day. I was going to post it. JGIII has trained there also with Steve Dagostino who was a D2 All American at St. Rose. He does a nice job.

So according to UConn they’re the favorite because Jackson wants to get out of upstate NY, but still wants to see his mom and brother on breaks

Uconn also claimed they were the favorites for Jalen Carey if you look back at the unintentional hilarity thread so...

That dope Chief who is supposedly an insider was pretty confident he was going there.

So according to UConn they’re the favorite because Jackson wants to get out of upstate NY, but still wants to see his mom and brother on breaks

Because storz is so much different to upstate ny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom