Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

jdubs30

Living Legend
Anyone hear anything about him visiting early this month on a unofficial? Just curious why all the CB picks lately and I came across a pic that makes me cautiously think he may have stopped by. Could also be absolutely nothing and I'm a total idiot for even trying to come to that conclusion but it's worth asking I guess.
CuseMan4 mentioned it and I think it was even in a Rivals article

Todoubled23

Got Seoul?
Anyone hear anything about him visiting early this month on a unofficial? Just curious why all the CB picks lately and I came across a pic that makes me cautiously think he may have stopped by. Could also be absolutely nothing and I'm a total idiot for even trying to come to that conclusion but it's worth asking I guess.
Saw he was tagged in this at the melo center August 2nd. I assume that's this year.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
The story now goes that UConn likes Cam Thomas more, that Thomas is the better player and that Thomas is now their #1 and UConn has backed off Jackson thus allowing SU to have him.

jdubs30

Living Legend
The story now goes that UConn likes Cam Thomas more, that Thomas is the better player and that Thomas is now their #1 and UConn has backed off Jackson thus allowing SU to have him.
I can see it now

In 2 weeks: Jackson commits to Syracuse; “Cam was always our focus”

1 week later: “we’re in a great spot with Cam, firmly lead, he’s ours to lose”

Fall: Cam commits elsewhere; “doesn’t matter! We’re back in the big east baby Danny will lead us to greatness!”

Spring: Gilbert grad transfers off a 15-18 AAC season; UConn has no top 100 guys committed for 2020 despite being in the lead for at least 7 different players

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The old Rutgers ploy ... If he doesn't come here, it's because we never offered him.

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
IthacaMatt flew him in from Amsterdam on his last visit in his puddle jumper. Rumor has it there was a plane destined for Storrs, but JB intervened and had him picked up at the old airfield in Fort Johnson.

Cusesky8214

All Conference
I like the way this is trending...Dre will be one of the better athletes we have had in awhile. Has time to work on his shot and we will have him surrounded with shooters so he can do some slashing. Definitely a very exciting player that can bring the house down...also landing pretty much the top dog in NY never hurts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom