Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
and at $8 you're in Dome Foam range and have defeated the entire purpose of going to Applebees for $2 drinks in the first place...aside from the crazy party always rocking there

View attachment 168535

I think I’ve located Marek. I know he’s not lit up, but that’s him in the white T-Shirt, no?

If true about his passing, he could be a Theo Pinson type? Who ate us up his senior year.

Don't know about this comp but I loved Pinson's game as a veteran player. Really underrated kid, IMO.

:confused: My meaning was that we got knocked hard by the NCAA because we were a challenge to the Carolina Mafia.
or, we suffered a self-inflicted blow because the confluence of sandusky/bernie put us under the microscope at exactly the time that daryl gross was seriously mismanaging the drug policy and organizing a conspiracy to commit academic fraud

Bet the short video clip he posted that unguarded did for him is just a preview and they were filming his commitment video that he will post on the 24th...Spoiler alert

Its gunna be CUSE!!!

We have a time frame yet? Noon? 6 PM?

The 24th might be a State Fair day.

We have a time frame yet? Noon? 6 PM?

The 24th might be a State Fair day.
I didnt see him set a specific time. Only other thing I noticed is Dre backtracked on the date when people started asking him when he was committing due to them joining the stream late and being confused. Sure seemed like he was just being coy though. Lots of cuse fans showing out as alway
Edit: when he said the 24th initially there was only about 5 people watching.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he filmed his video while he was at the melo center last week??? It's all making sense!

Bet the short video clip he posted that unguarded did for him is just a preview and they were filming his commitment video that he will post on the 24th...Spoiler alert

Its gunna be CUSE!!!
saturday is not a common decision day

With all this trademark, etc. stuff in the news lately, hope he got the clearance from ESPN's 30 for 30 camp on using the 'Unguarded' title. ;)

saturday is not a common decision day
A lot of kids do it during school. Maybe AJ wants to do it during the Travers. After all, he is a thoroughbred.

Uconn "insiders" still say they are hearing good things. Yet they still don't realize he's taken all of his OV lol. What a clown fanbse.

Uconn "insiders" still say they are hearing good things. Yet they still don't realize he's taken all of his OV lol. What a clown fanbse.

Their insiders are mostly MIA since the crystal balls dropped earlier. One stopped in to say it "wasnt over...yet." writing is on the wall, Uconn wouldn't have offered another 2020 wing if they didn't know the score.

Call me old fashioned, but clowns should be funny. Not sad and pathetic.
5B70EC56-A383-46D0-B078-75E07FFF8659.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors