Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW THE HELL ARE WE LOSING KIDS TO UCONN IN OUR OWN BACKYARD!!!!!

Regarding Akok, he was in UCONN's backyard but Dre!

Boeheim needs to announce how long his tenure is going to be and need to announce the coach in waiting (GMAC?) so that the bleeding in recruiting can stop.

I would dial it back a bit or its likely the mods will be giving out a vacation. Let things play out a bit and lets see what happens. Freeking out because one dude flipped a crystal ball and Dre cancelled the Iowa visit isn't a good look.

Had a feeling this was going to happen regardless because he waited and waited. Never a good sign. I doubt we get the other Jackson either. It is what it is.

Boeheim needs to announce how long his tenure is going to be and need to announce the coach in waiting (GMAC?) so that the bleeding in recruiting can stop.

Did I miss Andre’s commitment?

He'd be "right" because there's no accountability for making an incorrect prediction first. That's why the CB is BS, because when one guy hear a small tidbit of info they'll flip, and then everyone will follow to make sure they're on the right side.
And there’s still plenty of time to flip back.
But huge bummer if we lose out to UConn, of all horrible places, on Jackson.

He lives closer to Storrs' backyard than SU's.

We really just need to perform better to be honest. I think we think we are better than UConn but historically they have a leg up on us. The only difference is conference and it is a big deal but obviously not enough in this situation.

You think Dre committed to UCONN cause he learned that Isaiah isn't committing to Cuse and Cliff is committing to UCONN?

No. They probably told him what he wants to hear.

No. They probably told him what he wants to hear.
In the past he mentioned us and Iowa wanting to put the ball in his hands but never with UConn. Wonder if UConn came around on that

i'll tell you one thing: if hurley fields a team featuring jalen gaffney, andre jackson, akok akok and cliff omuruyi, he better win at least 25 games and finish no worse than 2nd in his conference

Looks to be over. Meyer also in on UConn. What bothers me is not so much losing on AJ, it's what is next? We have literally no backup plan. Nothing. Virtually every other school recruits a number of players for a position. Us? Yep, the one. And when we lose, we have zip. Beyond frustrating. Maybe it is the negative recruiting against JB's age, but something needs to change. And quickly. This decade aside from the first few years has been a massive disappointment. And I see nothing that will turn this around until a hopefully fantastic next hire..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom