Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really just need to perform better to be honest. I think we think we are better than UConn but historically they have a leg up on us. The only difference is conference and it is a big deal but obviously not enough in this situation.
They have three straight losing seasons. They haven't been good for a long time.

lol this take is fire.
I’m not a firefighter but I believe any take as of now (prior to commitment) is more of a backdraft.

2D72F273-CFFF-4F30-87C1-A280A501A1AF.gif

It sure seems like Patience is not the cool thing anymore. If Marek, Hughes and Quincy stay, you again have four forwards. Paired with being 4 deep at guard again plus Newton and the bigs. That is a lot of bodies ahead of AJ.

It sure seems like Patience is not the cool thing anymore. If Marek, Hughes and Quincy stay, you again have four forwards. Paired with being 4 deep at guard again plus Newton and the bigs. That is a lot of bodies ahead of AJ.
The path to playing time is much more clear at UConn at the moment for sure

They will all complain about his lack of shooting next year as they continue a 5 year slide to medioctity

Not if Hughes and Guerrier leave.
One would sure hope if that were to happen it would be the result of a really good season as a team not just individual success on a bubble team.

Not looking good according to an update today.

Immediate pt a factor.

Well thats less then encouraging. Hopefully we can pull him back or were going to need to go all in on the other Jackson this weekend. To bad, seemed like he was close to pulling the trigger for us late in the summer.

Not looking good according to an update today.

Immediate pt a factor.

Only guy UConn really has that plays Jackson’s position is Sid Wilson and he’s pretty awful. They have no commits next year either for his spot. UConn has a 6’4 aNd under guards then 6’8 and taller big men

Well unless he's one and done he isn't playing ahead of Quincy. Quincy is the better player.
I agree with this. That wasnt my point. Whatever, it is what it is at this point. Benny for 2021 would be a great get. 2020 woody is pretty ehhh but if our entire current roster sticks around then that's a great thing for us. I guess we are all so quick to think everyone is leaving early now and maybe that's not the case here.

If it were between waiting one more year on Benny vs Dre- I will take Benny. With the hope most everyone returns next year as well.

If Dre thought Hughes and QG we’re staying he’d get a handful of minutes at most next year. I know we all think they’re both gone but if you’re Andre there is no doubt UConn is more of a sure bet for PT.

I agree with this. That wasnt my point. Whatever, it is what it is at this point. Benny for 2021 would be a great get. 2020 woody is pretty ehhh but if our entire current roster sticks around then that's a great thing for us. I guess we are all so quick to think everyone is leaving early now and maybe that's not the case here.

This is true. Everyone’s had Marek leaving for 2 years and he’s still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom