Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Not worried about uconn here, or anyone for that matter.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate

We have got to get this kid. Off the charts athleticism. What a great fit he would be with Buddy and Girard from the outside and he and Goodine pushing the ball up the court to go with Guerrier.
I didn't get thete until Q2 so I missed all that. He only had 6 points in the last three quarters including a couple FT's. Academy has a good team so it's not all dependent on AJ. After the game he sat with some friends near me and he seems like a real nice, quiet kid. I could see Stanford being a player here.

Shawn91111

Starter
What are some good things about this kid? How is his handle, perimeter shooting etc. ? Obviously he looks really skinny so added weight/muscle is a need.

2003champs

Walk On
This kid is a huge Syracuse lean and should be all hands on deck to land him.

nyucuse

Scout Team
This kid is a huge Syracuse lean and should be all hands on deck to land him.
I have heard this insinuated a few times. Do we know this for fact or is this conjecture?

nyucuse

Scout Team
Tuesday could be it guys
AZ, knowledge here, or just wishful thinking, i.e. is he really that close to committing to SU? I was disappointed in seeing Torrence go to Marquette, but I understand it to a degree given the number of guars we have signed the last two years. I hope the same doesn't apply to Jackson. He can swing to the 3, which maybe is the sales pitch.

AZOrange

Living Legend
AZ, knowledge here, or just wishful thinking, i.e. is he really that close to committing to SU? I was disappointed in seeing Torrence go to Marquette, but I understand it to a degree given the number of guars we have signed the last two years. I hope the same doesn't apply to Jackson. He can swing to the 3, which maybe is the sales pitch.
I think if it goes on longer we have competition

Newhouser

All Conference
For those of you who don't think we recruit enough shooters and recruit too much for the zone......game will improve but the one time I saw him he is a better zone fit than shooter.

longtimefan

All American
For those of you who don't think we recruit enough shooters and recruit too much for the zone...game will improve but the one time I saw him he is a better zone fit than shooter.
Shooting can be improved.

Consigliere

All Conference
Several indications in Donna's story that this one may be over very soon. He does try to appear non-committal but the quotes seem to indicate differently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom