Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be happy if he were just the next Michael Carter-Williams, which is what his game sounds like.

I was told this would be a done deal soon. At least that's what was insinuated...?

By peach jam if you want to believe the words that come out of his own mouth

This kid looks like the kind of elite athlete that we used to always have, but lately have been missing.

Stevie Thompson, Dave Johnson, Michael Lloyd, Damone Brown, Hakim Warrick, Jonny Flynn, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters...

Those guys whose athleticism pops off the screen. Those guys who always seem to get ahead of the pack for a breakaway dunk. Those guys whose quick first step always gets them by people. Those guys who dunk ON people, who get the loose balls first, who pull down the rebounds in traffic.

I’ll be as excited about a recruit as I’ve been in awhile if they get this kid.

Let's hope we get back to aggression in the zone with regards to steals/traps and quick transition offense. This guy can get moving fast.

like his athletic ability, phenom, only issue is he can’t shoot or hasn’t been taught how to shoot properly , will take time but he should succeed

The #1 recruiter we have in the Jackson recruiting is Jackson himself. People must've forgot how hard Jackson was pushing Girard to sign with Syracuse. Remember Girard said it himself.

The 2nd biggest recruiter we have in his recruitment is Joe Girard 3. Remember when Jackson and Jirard both went to the SLAM tournament at Dyckman park in Harlem. Here is the video of that game in Harlem NY. Basically the City Rocks vs NYC minus a few 5 star recruits. Jackson is #18, Girard #0 in green

They had a interview after which i believe is in the magazine in the Girard feature where Girard talks about how hard "Jackson is pushing me to go to Syracuse so we can play together". This was last summer.

The #1 recruiter we have in the Jackson recruiting is Jackson himself. People must've forgot how hard Jackson was pushing Girard to sign with Syracuse. Remember Girard said it himself.

The 2nd biggest recruiter we have in his recruitment is Joe Girard 3. Remember when Jackson and Jirard both went to the SLAM tournament at Dyckman park in Harlem. Here is the video of that game in Harlem NY. Basically the City Rocks vs NYC minus a few 5 star recruits. Jackson is #18, Girard #0 in green

They had a interview after which i believe is in the magazine in the Girard feature where Girard talks about how hard "Jackson is pushing me to go to Syracuse so we can play together". This was last summer.
Cool, so... when is the commitment happening?

Jim needs to close this kid. Come off the throne and get it done. Go to the kids game, learn to text, show some energy and want it, earn these kids and their families trust.
Question. How many games has he been too ? Why wasn't Jim on the court with him prior to the game vs Gmac.
Own it JB.

Jim needs to close this kid. Come off the throne and get it done. Go to the kids game, learn to text, show some energy and want it, earn these kids and their families trust.
Question. How many games has he been too ? Why wasn't Jim on the court with him prior to the game vs Gmac.
Own it JB.
You just can't help yourself, can you?

Own it JB.
You just can't help yourself, can you?

NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack Lavine comes to mind when I watch his tapes. So bouncy

Lavine was a very good shooter in addition to being a freakish athlete. Jackson is 50% of that.

Still a great looking recruit but he seems closer to Hamidou Diallo than Lavine.

NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

Youre right, and KCSU is right too. No excuses, leave it all on the floor. And if Andre was on JG3 hard to come here, I hope that JG3 is doing the same to Andre now. We used to see tweets posted on here from players trying to influence other recruits...

Even if his shooting is in question, I dont think the majority of fans wanted to get rid of Stevie Thompson because of it. It would be nice for the City Rocks to become a pipeline like Canada is, because the kids from the other direction on the Thruway have been shunning us lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom