Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres adam weitsman when u need his private jet to all away games for family and friends (I'm looking at you Andres family)

This is about the only thing that makes sense right now. Especially if we had him up until the Big East move. When that happened his family realized how much easier it would be for them to get to games vs getting to games played against acc or aac opponents. But maybe this isnt it either? I do know one thing as a fact though...and that's I dont know jack shite.
UConn can offer:

-Close to home
-Immediate PT
-family can drive to almost every conference game

We could only offer one of those things. It’s possible those 3 were andres priorities

So bulldog04 says Hurley being the main recruiter was a huge factor. As in JB fell a bit short here. (Moqui says he takes that crystal ball seriously so that must mean he trusts what bulldog04 says) then Rf2044 says that isnt remotely a reason as to why dre is choosing uconn. What is it folks? Everyone is all over the place with this!:rolleyes:
i'm not endorsing bulldog's reasoning, i have no idea on that front
but his connections are top notch

As always, and like with many other recruiting outcomes past, present, and future, I choose to adopt a familiar and sane perspective on this one.
Losing a recruit to a hated rival sucks- and yes, at this point you'd have to be a river in Egypt to not see where this is headed. But, it's his choice...and IMO, his loss!
This infantile and absurd idea that losing a recruit to Uconn should NEVER happen, is just ridiculous...especially with that move back to the NBE. It''s not like we lost this kid to Siena, ffs.
Good luck to the young man.
NEXT!!

Last edited:
And I’m pretty sure my relationship with SU staff is something I’m certain of. I get nothing out of lying here. Cmon

You’re feeling good about Isaiah? Any chance he commits soon?

And I’m pretty sure my relationship with SU staff is something I’m certain of. I get nothing out of lying here. Cmon
For the record I wasnt implying that u were lying or wrong. Just that we are getting lots of different info here. Which is pretty normal during this process and on forums like this. I appreciate any and all info shared on here and take it FWIW.

You’re feeling good about Isaiah? Any chance he commits soon?

He is enjoying his visit that’s for sure and he is priority number 1,2,3,4. I have to let this play out more. Too soon right now.. illl have more info tonight after dinner ... but I will make comments in his thread when I do as this is about AJ and don’t want to upset the bosses on here

He is enjoying his visit that’s for sure and he is priority number 1,2,3,4. I have to let this play out more. Too soon right now.. illl have more info tonight after dinner ... but I will make comments in his thread when I do as this is about AJ and don’t want to upset the bosses on here

Appreciate the info, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but regarding Isaiah, you said last night "However, Isiah Jackson Is loving SU and really really good chance he is orange". It seems like you're walking that back a bit with this most recent post?

I'm sure you know this, but we (im sure i speak for hundreds if not thousands) appreciate any info you guys come across. 99.9% of us have no connections and we realize things change by the minute...but we certainly appreciate what you and the other .1% bring to the board. Thank you!

Oh I totally agree with you there. This certainly isn’t just on Gerry more the HC.

As for Goodine, I hope I’m wrong, but I just see him as a very nice player. If your the top 1-2 players in the class you better be a game changer if we want to compete at the top of the ACC

He can shoot and so can Girard. That’s been one of our biggest issues on offense and I’m happy we are finally addressing it. Shooting outweighs any star ranking for me. That’s what wins.

Appreciate the info, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but regarding Isaiah, you said last night "However, Isiah Jackson Is loving SU and really really good chance he is orange". It seems like you're walking that back a bit with this most recent post?

I still do believe that considering who is in the mix and how well the visit is going and Info I’m getting.

FWIW, there's an 'ol adage; those who know don't talk, those that talk don't know. :)
One of the reasons that people with knowledge often don't speak is what you just wrote. Why would someone like Bulldog give info if he is to be treated like this by you? A few years ago, I posted that Hop was named coach in waiting. I even wrote about his contract. I was kicked in the teeth by a number of posters. A few months later, Hop in waiting was made official. I have held back on things I found out since.

It must be said once... what a shitty syracuse fan andre was. Uconn of all places. How disgusting and a slap in the face to the coaches and fans.

Now that thats out of my system, good luck to the young man.

I wish him good health and a successful life and all that, but not good luck at UConn, if that’s where he ends up. I hope he and they suck.

I wish him good health and a successful life and all that, but not good luck at UConn, if that’s where he ends up. I hope he and they suck.

I’ll thread that needle by rooting for Uconn to make it four in a row while Andre lights it up and plays himself into the 2020 lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom