Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should hear something official this week based upon the info at hand and my expert assumption skills.

Just figured I'd share what I came across today. Boneyard posted a pic of Dre at a blaze pizza and referenced him not being in cuse with Isaiah. No one came out and said he was actually there but then I checked out the video uconn put out of their first practice that was held yesterday and sure enough hes in the background. Safe to say this is done.
PhotoGrid_1569797954011.jpg

Nice knowing ya, can safely say will never catch a single second of one of your games ✌️ On to the better Jackson...

Leave it to uconns very own basketball Twitter account to get him in the video while on his sneaky visit that wasnt reported. Cmon man!

Also just wanted to say your welcome to all the BY lurkers...I'm sure they love the pic :p

Coming from a guy who talks about a guy that was talking about a guy spreading rumors. Real nice.

ANDRE JACKSON JUMPS REALLY HIGH BUT STRUGGLES WITH THE JUMP SHOT!(I got you, orange79!)
My prediction is that if Hughes leaves after this season then Buddy will be the starter at the 3 next year and we will be very happy.

Are you implying that we don’t get Andre because I believe that opening at SF may be the best benefit that he can see by signing with SU. He would be a strong candidate to start at the Three. I am not giving up on Andre coming to SU until he announces for another school.

Jalen
JG3/Goodine
Buddy
Not a bad guard/wing line-up, not to mention Braswell

This from a guy who talks about a guy spreading rumors. Hmmm
I never post anything unverified by people close to the program. Someone else saying something is untrue does not make it so.
Unlike others, I have actually represented SU athletes as their attorney, in criminal, civil, and student judicial proceedings, had multiple SU athletes at my home for dinner, on numerous occasions, and participated in an NCAA investigation.
That does not even take into account other sources who are very good friends with key people w/in the SU AD.

I never post anything unverified by people close to the program. Someone else saying something is untrue does not make it so.
Unlike others, I have actually represented SU athletes as their attorney, in criminal, civil, and student judicial proceedings, had multiple SU athletes at my home for dinner, on numerous occasions, and participated in an NCAA investigation.
That does not even take into account other sources who are very good friends with key people w/in the SU AD.
You need to end that with a “GOOD DAY, SIR!!!”

It was a joke. You want to take it outside haha. Glad to know you have friends though.

My prediction is that if Hughes leaves after this season then Buddy will be the starter at the 3 next year and we will be very happy.
I don’t see Buddy playing the 3. If Hughes leaves—and I don’t think he will—Guerrier will move to the 3 and Marek, Braswell and hopefully I Jackson can play the 4. Big loss if we don’t get Andre though. He’d make us so much better.

Are you implying that we don’t get Andre because I believe that opening at SF may be the best benefit that he can see by signing with SU. He would be a strong candidate to start at the Three. I am not giving up on Andre coming to SU until he announces for another school.
Dude...its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors