Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in not announcing, or not announcing for SU?

The former. There’s been no news of his announcing today aside from his Instagram Live a week ago, and it doesn’t even sound like THAT was a sure thing.

I have no inside info but I’m pretty confident he picks us.

Does lance ware (who released his top 5 and we didnt make that) and is here now for our elite camp put any pressure on andre picking us? Seems like a great opportunity to make a good impression on lance and the kid is legit...just wonder how that would affect Andre's decision?

Does lance ware (who released his top 5 and we didnt make that) and is here now for our elite camp put any pressure on andre picking us? Seems like a great opportunity to make a good impression on lance and the kid is legit...just wonder how that would affect Andre's decision?
I wonder if it would do anything to the Woody commitment

I honestly haven’t followed the Ware recruitment; have we offered him? If we have and we’re not in his top 5 why would he come to the elite camp?

I honestly haven’t followed the Ware recruitment; have we offered him? If we have and we’re not in his top 5 why would he come to the elite camp?
I'm not sure about if we actually offered but he is definitely at our elite camp. He released a top 5 already but it seems like if he came to our camp that there has to be mutual interest. Very good player, just wonder how it would affect Andre's decision.

I'm not sure about if we actually offered but he is definitely at our elite camp. He released a top 5 already but it seems like if he came to our camp that there has to be mutual interest. Very good player, just wonder how it would affect Andre's decision.
That kinda was my question

If we offered him, he released a top 5, and we weren’t in it; why would he come to our camp? It makes me think we never actually offered him

That kinda was my question

If we offered him, he released a top 5, and we weren’t in it; why would he come to our camp? It makes me think we never actually offered him
Definitely intriguing

Think we get our Andre commitment today?
I doubt it. These kids love the attention of an announcement with a lot of advance publicity, whether at their school or on social media. For that reason I would not be concerned nor disappointed if we heard crickets today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom