Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syracuse – “Syracuse has been around since the jump. They’ve been on me heavy ever since they even started recruiting me. “They have a good history of players, sending wings to the NBA more than any other school that’s talking to me except UCLA.”

UConn – “UConn, same way. They’ve recruited me since sophomore year.”

Straight from the horses mouth LOL

Syracuse – “Syracuse has been around since the jump. They’ve been on me heavy ever since they even started recruiting me. “They have a good history of players, sending wings to the NBA more than any other school that’s talking to me except UCLA.”

UConn – “UConn, same way. They’ve recruited me since sophomore year.”

Straight from the horses mouth LOL

That comment about Wings and the NBA is going over on the BY as well as you’d expect.

That comment about Wings and the NBA is going over on the BY as well as you’d expect.

Because you know...Syracuse did a huge disservice getting Malachi drafted in the first round after one year (final four), getting Wes a top 5 pick after one year of playing. Lydon was a sure fire first rounder before Syracuse too right? Smh

Napier was the last first rounder right? Lol. And what the hell does Drummound, Lamb, Napier, Kemba have to do with Hurley and their current program state? Coaching staffs develop kids not schools. Calhoun aint walking in thru that door (prob afraid he will get subpoenaed if he did )

Last edited:
Because you know...Syracuse did a huge disservice getting Malachi drafted in the first round after one year (final four), getting Wes a top 5 pick after one year of playing. Lydon was a sure fire first rounder before Syracuse too right? Smh

Napier was the last first rounder right? Lol. And what the hell does Drummound, Lamb, Napier, Kemba have to do with Hurley and their current program state? Coaching staffs develop kids not schools. Calhoun aint walking in thru that door (prob afraid he will get subpoenaed if he did )

One guy was talking about Ben Gordon, lol.

They also seem oblivious to the fact it was Calhouns program during their run, thus Calhouns players they mention. Kind of like Gene Bartow claiming Walton and Alcindor (man I'm old), with Spazz Hurley as Bartow

They also seem oblivious to the fact it was Calhouns program during their run, thus Calhouns players they mention. Kind of like Gene Bartow claiming Walton and Alcindor (man I'm old), with Spazz Hurley as Bartow

Yeah this is what I never get about them. None of those players played for ANYONE on the UConn staff except Tom Moore, who the only time he was a head coach went 162-146 at Quinnipiac over 10 years. Hurley has never got a player drafted. Why the hell is Ben Gordon in this conversation? Or even Kemba?

Putting on a UConn uniform doesn’t automatically make them anything lol

Yeah this is what I never get about them. None of those players played for ANYONE on the UConn staff except Tom Moore, who the only time he was a head coach went 162-146 at Quinnipiac over 10 years. Hurley has never got a player drafted. Why the hell is Ben Gordon in this conversation? Or even Kemba?

Putting on a UConn uniform doesn’t automatically make them anything lol

Why? Because they are a bunch of delusional morons.

In the 2010’s, Syracuse has had 14 players drafted. UConn has had 7.

Of Uconn’s 7, 6 of them were drafted from 2010-2014.

The facts are what they are.

Syracuse

UConn

I may be on an island here, but I'd take the 4 natty's in a heartbeat over 1 vs. the number of guys drafted argument. But that's me. :)

I may be on an island here, but I'd take the 4 natty's in a heartbeat over 1 vs. the number of guys drafted argument. But that's me.

Cool. Andre Jackson didn’t say anything about past titles won though. He talked about “wings in the NBA”. UConn hasn’t been putting guys in the NBA. Hurley has never coached an NBA player. UConn is a mid-major now.

There's zero advantage for a prospect at picking UConn over Syracuse currently. That's all that matters. Ray Allen played 25 years ago. He's nearly 50. That's like us counting Moten as one of our draft picks. Jackson is not going there.

I may be on an island here, but I'd take the 4 natty's in a heartbeat over 1 vs. the number of guys drafted argument. But that's me. :)
So when you’re a top 50 prospect you’d go somewhere where the current head coach has never made it past the first weekend, nor has he got a player drafted. Instead of a place where the coach has a title, 5 final 4s and gotten tons of players drafted. All because the first program had titles with a coach has been gone for 10 years? Why not go to UCLA then

No doubt, again JC, and JC players (Ollie title)- over Duke (totally legit) Ga Tech, Butler, double digit loss Kentucky , vs Smart 87, 4-5 NBA players UK in 96, AO injury, Fab in 12, and 89 team just because that team was stocked. Anyway, no excuses, and point being current head to head recruiting with Hurley at the helm.

No doubt, again JC, and JC players (Ollie title)- over Duke (totally legit) Ga Tech, Butler, double digit loss Kentucky , vs Smart 87, 4-5 NBA players UK in 96, AO injury, Fab in 12, and 89 team just because that team was stocked. Anyway, no excuses, and point being current head to head recruiting with Hurley at the helm.

*1996 UK had 9 players that played in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom