Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that he shouldn't report what was said, but these states and governing bodies should say "no (insert activity) until further notice." Otherwise, they just have to keep kicking the start date down the street.

He was so adamant about staying home but this makes sense ... IMG is loaded
Looks like he will be on the prep (post grad) team, while Walker is on the national team.

Looks like he will be on the prep (post grad) team, while Walker is on the national team.
Gotta think he’s gonna be on their national team. For one, he’s not a post grad or international player (like Jesse Edwards). Plus he’s a top 60 recruit...can’t see him going to IMG to play on their “B” squad and not get a whole lot of exposure.

Gotta think he’s gonna be on their national team. For one, he’s not a post grad or international player (like Jesse Edwards). Plus he’s a top 60 recruit...can’t see him going to IMG to play on their “B” squad and not get a whole lot of exposure.
I was a little shocked to see it myself.

High praise for Benny
I had the chance to check out a group of rising seniors this weekend in Washington, D.C. that will make an impact on the college game once they enroll next fall.

... Benny Williams, a Syracuse commitment, may be the most gifted, talented prospect to join the Orange program since Carmelo Anthony. Maybe I am drinking the Kool-Aid a little too much, but he is just that good. Williams is now 6-foot-8, 200-pounds, and has developed a killer mindset that will serve him well in college and beyond. He is the embodiment of a mismatch forward that can shoot and finish. If Williams stays on the right track, his stay at Syracuse will be short-lived. He has NBA lottery ability and should be viewed as a top-20 prospect and will receive a rankings bump during our next Rivals150 update

High praise for Benny
I had the chance to check out a group of rising seniors this weekend in Washington, D.C. that will make an impact on the college game once they enroll next fall.

... Benny Williams, a Syracuse commitment, may be the most gifted, talented prospect to join the Orange program since Carmelo Anthony. Maybe I am drinking the Kool-Aid a little too much, but he is just that good. Williams is now 6-foot-8, 200-pounds, and has developed a killer mindset that will serve him well in college and beyond. He is the embodiment of a mismatch forward that can shoot and finish. If Williams stays on the right track, his stay at Syracuse will be short-lived. He has NBA lottery ability and should be viewed as a top-20 prospect and will receive a rankings bump during our next Rivals150 update
“Killer mindset”, you say?

512426BF-2B51-47C4-811C-BB9468E50B25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.