Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole game and was pretty disappointed that Benny didn’t get much playing time. This game was all about the starters who played about 80% or more of the minutes. From the time that I saw Benny in, which was only 2-3 minutes near the end of the game, he had a gorgeous assist and that one shot. I’m not worried at all though. I could tell a lot just from that assist that this young man is extremely smooth and court aware and a great passer.

I watched the whole game and was pretty disappointed that Benny didn’t get much playing time. This game was all about the starters who played about 80% or more of the minutes. From the time that I saw Benny in, which was only 2-3 minutes near the end of the game, he had a gorgeous assist and that one shot. I’m not worried at all though. I could tell a lot just from that assist that this young man is extremely smooth and court aware and a great passer.
Tender hamstring may have limited his minutes. Glad I didn’t pay $10 to watch it.

What a stupid game then- what's the point if most guys don't get much run. Glad it was hidden and not talked about.

Be e glad to get back to having a McDonald's, Jordan etc game again. Benny not being full go is a bummer as it sounds like it was more a ceremonious inclusion than much else.

Cool. I didn't know he was close with Taylor.

Yeah - I knew he was recruiting him, but not that they had that tight a relationship.

Money quotes:
Williams: "I've been talking to Justin Taylor out of Charlottesville, Virginia. Just how good my visits were, how I think he can benefit. Telling him to watch a lot of Buddy and he can be used like that in the upcoming years.
He'll be with me most of the time (on his official visit). Once I get there, I'll get a couple days under my belt, get a little rhythm and show him around.
We've become pretty close. We worked out last summer a lot, pretty much every other day. Watching him go from one of those guys who wasn't shooting a lot to getting his shots. That's just all confidence and playing competition."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom