Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d call that a “happy problem”.
IF he balls out at Cuse and can leave early, then we likely had a great season.
IC3GNK2ETJBB7GIACA4AF2IOOU.JPG

In the Evans article, he said that Benny Williams graduated from high school and enrolled at IMG for a prep year. Did he really graduate from high school or is he just doing his senior year at IMG? If he was in the last year class and graduated, why did he just come to the Cuse and play this year? If he did graduate, how old is he?

In the Evans article, he said that Benny Williams graduated from high school and enrolled at IMG for a prep year. Did he really graduate from high school or is he just doing his senior year at IMG? If he was in the last year class and graduated, why did he just come to the Cuse and play this year? If he did graduate, how old is he?
I think Evans misspoke. Benny has not graduated HS

long one but he starts off in the beginning saying, "there's definitely going to be more commits but I can't say too much." Mentions trying to get Walker later in interview and that Walker told him he definitely wants to try and visit. Mentions again that he's working on 1 or 2 more guys for 2021.

Last edited:
long one but he starts off in the beginning saying, "there's definitely going to be more commits but I can't say too much." Mentions trying to get Walker later in interview and that Walker told him he definitely wants to try and visit. Mentions again that he's working on 1 or 2 more guys for 2021.

Is this a recent interview?

Ok so let’s decipher and crack the code: who is Benny really close with that we’re targeting? :-P

Ok so let’s decipher and crack the code: who is Benny really close with that we’re targeting? :-P
He’s cracked the NCAA code and we will be getting all our lost schollies back for one year

2022 class will be
Dior
Walker
Chance
Gayle
Lands
Rodgers
Clingan
Starling
Zion

Lock it in

He’s cracked the NCAA code and we will be getting all our lost schollies back for one year

2022 class will be
Dior
Walker
Chance
Gayle
Lands
Rodgers
Clingan
Starling
Zion

Lock it in

I hope he also cracked the "rules of basketball" code and we can now start 11

Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure he’s just giving scouting reports on the ESPN top 100 kids and not making the actual rankings.
Yeah, I think that’s right. Anyone who has actually seen him play in the last 6 months has jumped him up. COVID has hurt his ranking quite a bit.

I love Benny, but how can this dude say he’s a “superstar in the making” and have him ranked #51 in the class?

Sorry that was just bugging me.
I only care what Benny thinks! He has tons of confidence and believes in himself and in his mind he may be top 10.

I love Benny's self-belief! That coupled with hard work makes for the difference between those who are successful, at every stage of sport. I want more, like him, that totally believe in themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.