Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

images

Westtown goes big time
Yea, that's my school. Hard to believe a Quaker Boarding School that does not really emphasize athletics has a basketball team with this talent. I am told that they do not go out and "recruit". Rely on their reputation as a strong academic school with great values and a really cool rural school environment in the middle of suburbia. Doesn't hurt that they have had major upgrades to their sports complex, including a new basketball field house.

Yea, that's my school. Hard to believe a Quaker Boarding School that does not really emphasize athletics has a basketball team with this talent. I am told that they do not go out and "recruit". Rely on their reputation as a strong academic school with great values and a really cool rural school environment in the middle of suburbia. Doesn't hurt that they have had major upgrades to their sports complex, including a new basketball field house.

mine too

I once sat on that same bench...just waaaaaaaay down at the end

mine too

I once sat on that same bench...just waaaaaaaay down at the end

Nice to have a fellow Westtown grad on the website! Was class of '69. Led conference in scoring senior year, but was recruited for track/x-country so went that route in college ('gate). SU for grad school. Still keep in touch with and support Westtown's athletic department...Keep hoping one of their studs will pick SU but not likely with who they have to go up against on the recruiting trail. Check out their games on the digital channel that the school has.

Nice to have a fellow Westtown grad on the website! Was class of '69. Led conference in scoring senior year, but was recruited for track/x-country so went that route in college ('gate). SU for grad school. Still keep in touch with and support Westtown's athletic department...Keep hoping one of their studs will pick SU but not likely with who they have to go up against on the recruiting trail. Check out their games on the digital channel that the school has.

I grew up in Cuse and went to Westtown for my last 2 years. I was the end of the bench guy Tom Downey (mid 80s). Different world back then. They guy who was by far our best player ended up as a walk on for Brockport (and is still in their record books on the list for most TOs in a game)

Do you know when the turnaround really started and why? was it just the hiring of Berger?

How do we miss out on this kid? Top5 player in the country. His favorite school growing up was Cuse. What went wrong? This article is from page 1 of the thread Syracuse basketball recruiting: Cameron Reddish, Class of 2018 prospect, already high on Orange

Looking forward to reading the replies on this. I hope wish the popcorn emoticon I had bees get was still on here, as I'd find it appropriate in this spot. The puke may be appropriate for the overall thread, but i personally find it disgusting, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom