Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ironic and sad. A lot of people were high on him and hoping for a commitment. We finally get it and most are happy and grateful.

Then he arrives on campus and the criticism comes out without him even stepping on the court. This is not cool.

I have literally worked with college athletes for 15 years, including attending basketball practices weekly, sitting on the bench during a games, traveling to games with the team, etc. you can check my credentials if you’d like.

I’m really not sure I should make the effort, but I’ll try… you do realize that basketball is situational, right? Nobody, & I mean nobody trains for ONE style shot or form for all game circumstances, including jumpers. “Muscle memory” doesn’t mean it’s just the same shot on all spots on the floor for all situations. That’s ridiculous.

It seems clear to me you really have a very limited understanding of basketball, and also take yourself pretty seriously as an expert of some kind… but keep going on with shot breakdowns, doctor. We’re all here for it.
Your resume is incredible! That’s always how I argue. I have been a small school high school coach for 12 years. I personally train players. You train situational shooting in SITUATIONS. You do not have someone shoot open threes repeatedly with form you do not expect them to devolve to automatically and without thinking. Great athletes adjust. Read something about Steph Curry’s workouts. If that is not how he shoots it is foolish repetition. “Ok” now shoot like you have someone closing out on you”! L freakin O freakin L.
Now shoot like you were tripped by the official.

Oh, and shot nurse, get me some suction to get the suck out of this thread.

essentially this is true - but I think it's not uncommon for kids who've played with a low-ish motor in HS and never had real repercussions from it in HS get to college and quickly get conditioned to play with a better motor because there are repercussions (sitting on the bench, getting outplayed by equally/more talented players)
I remember watch Rak Christmas in HS. He looked bored. He did improve his motor.

Your resume is incredible! That’s always how I argue. I have been a small school high school coach for 12 years. I personally train players. You train situational shooting in SITUATIONS. You do not have someone shoot open threes repeatedly with form you do not expect them to devolve to automatically and without thinking. Great athletes adjust. Read something about Steph Curry’s workouts. If that is not how he shoots it is foolish repetition. “Ok” now shoot like you have someone closing out on you”! L freakin O freakin L.
Now shoot like you were tripped by the official.

Oh, and shot nurse, get me some suction to get the suck out of this thread.
Well that’s one way to put it.

Proud Mom...
Screenshot_20220529-071255_Instagram.jpg

She'll be a fan favorite in the Cuse.

Proud Pops...
Screenshot_20220529-070905_Instagram.jpg

He looked like he had a good motor when on the press making steals and driving hard to the rim. If the kid wants to play he will hustle on D and rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom