Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. It's like he is a lightning rod for media criticism and he never did anything whatsoever to deserve that.

Used to piss me off but honestly now it's just lazy journalism.
He went to SU, That is all they need.

Well years ago JB was asked what he thought of Raf Addison being named 2nd team All Jersey as a high school senior. His response was that he sure wished he had the five who got more votes than Raf. This is the way I think of Chris. One service has him rated 98. Haha. So this moron thinks there are 97 players better than him on the country. This kid has it all, no flaws. This is.a reincarnated Raf Addison, one of the most underated players in the history of both Syracuse and the Big East. Chris is that good. We stole this kid, I mean stick 'em up baby.

Well years ago JB was asked what he thought of Raf Addison being named 2nd team All Jersey as a high school senior. His response was that he sure wished he had the five who got more votes than Raf. This is the way I think of Chris. One service has him rated 98. Haha. So this moron thinks there are 97 players better than him on the country. This kid has it all, no flaws. This is.a reincarnated Raf Addison, one of the most underated players in the history of both Syracuse and the Big East. Chris is that good. We stole this kid, I mean stick 'em up baby.
If he has a mid-range game like RAF Addison then sign me up! And you’re right- RAF was one of our most overlooked, under appreciated stars of Syracuse basketball. He damn near took over the Big East Tournament as a frosh. Loved his game.

Here is the NIBC (National Interscholastic Basketball Conference) Series schedule and player rankings...
Screenshot_20211104-235919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-235932_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-235949_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211105-000010_Instagram.jpg

I didn't realize that Roddy Gayle transfered to Wasatch.

Every time I see something written about our guys, the player in that particular article grows an inch.

No, I think that's you who's "growing an inch" as you read this stuff! LOL

Raf Addison - that's a pretty good comp! Not a lot of lift on his jumper, but he was dead-eye.

180 pounds would get mauled in the back of the zone. He better be better than projected. Unless Swider returns, we need scorers at forward.

IMO he starts at the 2.
So, predictions? What do we look like next year?

PG Joe > Quadir [Symmir?]
2G Bunch > (Joe) > (JTaylor)
SF JTaylor > JBA
PF Benny > Carey > Malik
C Jesse > Frank
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member