Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be Orange
So, I have one of those feelings similar to the one I had on Barlow. If we do get Bunch, we may regret it.

We will have to wait and see.

Why do you say that?

Because Lands is bigger and substantially more talented and versatile.

I hope we land Bunch, but we need to be honest about his capabilities -- he's a stationary jump shooter, one dimensional, is generally a disinterested defender and shies away from contact on the boards. Doesn't mean that he can't develop into a good player in our system -- but objectively, based upon their respective skill sets, he's on a different, lower rung than Lands.

I hope we land Bunch, but we need to be honest about his capabilities -- he's a stationary jump shooter, one dimensional, is generally a disinterested defender and shies away from contact on the boards. Doesn't mean that he can't develop into a good player in our system -- but objectively, based upon their respective skill sets, he's on a different, lower rung than Lands.
Lands is gone he aint coming here we have to replace him somehow.

you disagree with my take that we will get Bunch? Okay. But I think you are wrong. We will know in Sept.
Not to speak for RF, but I read the dissenting part of his post as a reference to PP's take that Bunch is better than Lands (not a projection that we won't get Bunch).

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Bunch reminds me a little of James Southerland without the rebounding. Southerland was a loved but perplexing player.

???
As I replied to RF2044, my assessment of Bunch is I agree that he is one dimensional, seems to drift away from the play of the game, not known as a rebounder. He has a lot of potential but I view him as a player who will be very frustrating to coach. He could prove me wrong but I have a feeling about him that he may not be an asset to the team.

So, I have one of those feelings similar to the one I had on Barlow. If we do get Bunch, we may regret it.

We will have to wait and see.
huh? Barlow is fantastic. Bunch isn't one dimensional but I agree he could be an eyesore at times. But regret it? You don't regret getting someone with skill level. If he doesn't turn out, hey it's not a big deal. There's the transfer portal for a reason

you disagree with my take that we will get Bunch? Okay. But I think you are wrong. We will know in Sept.
Has he said he’s committing this month?

huh? Barlow is fantastic. Bunch isn't one dimensional but I agree he could be an eyesore at times. But regret it? You don't regret getting someone with skill level. If he doesn't turn out, hey it's not a big deal. There's the transfer portal for a reason
The bad feeling I had about Barlow was that he was not going to sign with the CUSE. As explained, I felt like that because there had not been any news on him regarding he and Syracuse since the week he was offered.

Today we found out he signed with Overtime Elite league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom