Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you plopped 1989 Stevie into modern college hoops, he would be essentially useless and he would barely even see the court. Hell, we recruited another version of him (LeSean Howard, who Boeheim himself is on record as saying he was the best ATHLETE he ever recruited) in the late 90s and major D1 basketball had already evolved that type of player out of existence within a 10 year window from when Stevie played.
True or not I’m not here for any anti Stevie Thompson talk. Great Orangeman.

True or not I’m not here for any anti Stevie Thompson talk. Great Orangeman.

Not trying to run down Stevie at all - he's one of my favorite Orangemen of all time. Just pointing out that his particular skillset and size combination just wouldn't yield the same results in 2021 at they did in 1989.

He does a lot of chucking from 3. It can be hard to watch at times when hes not hitting
Not trying to run down Stevie at all - he's one of my favorite Orangemen of all time. Just pointing out that his particular skillset and size combination just wouldn't yield the same results in 2021 at they did in 1989.
His skill set would be different as he would evolve with the game changing

Yep, Stevie had a rep as an extremely intelligent and hard working player. No surprise he is a successful coach now.
May have been academic AA, but I don’t recall specifically.

Seriously, this is about Chris Bunch. All I’m seeing is Stevie Thompson, and 1989. That was 32 years ago. Move on.
I understand your concern. It just seems like there is no news/insight on Chris Bunch for this time. i feel that we are seeing people that feel that Chris Bunch has similarities with Stevie Thompson (which I don’t see because Bunch is streaky outside shooter and Stevie was more of a smaller athletic inside scorer). These posters having this exchange should take it off to a private conversation because it really (as you say) has nothing to do with this thread and brings no value to the thread subject.

TBH, only a select handful of people have any insights on the recruitment of any players, so I guess we should all be quite until something new is posted.
Some of you must be fun at parties: conversation about A begins. Small tangents arise, new branches emerge, and rather than simply ignoring the new stuff, you complain to the host that folks aren’t still talking about the first thing. You were probably the kids who reminded teachers they forgot to hand out homework.

TBH, only a select handful of people have any insights on the recruitment of any players, so I guess we should all be quite until something new is posted.
Some of you must be fun at parties: conversation about A begins. Small tangents arise, new branches emerge, and rather than simply ignoring the new stuff, you complain to the host that folks aren’t still talking about the first thing. You were probably the kids who reminded teachers they forgot to hand out homework.
With all the constant scolding, you sound like the hall monitor.

CHRIS BUNCH...
#27 small forward in his class according to ESPN.
Screenshot_20210913-180457_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors