Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Syracuse here. Just seems like we've been all over him. Usually when that happens we get the guy were recruiting. Rutgers, Washington, Maryland also players

You’re young, so you don’t have any memories of numerous other guys where “we’ve been all over him”;
only to have them end up elsewhere at the last minute.

It’s a fairly long, and hella impressive list. :oops:

I like Syracuse here. Just seems like we've been all over him. Usually when that happens we get the guy were recruiting. Rutgers, Washington, Maryland also players
Who if anyone from Syracuse went to visit him this past week or two? That would show the interest Syracuse has.

Who if anyone from Syracuse went to visit him this past week or two? That would show the interest Syracuse has.
Pretty sure that one of the SU coaches was at the Wasatch Academy recently to see Bunch.

Gotta feel like SU could be in the driver's seat for Bunch, although I imagine Washington and Rutgers (?) continue to put on a full-court press. Oh, and in the latest 247Sports update that recently dropped, Bunch is higher than Lands. Just sayin' :)

West coast kid...we'll see how this one plays out.

Pretty sure that one of the SU coaches was at the Wasatch Academy recently to see Bunch.
Plus we have other connections in Utah. Weitsman needs to make OIG a partner. And Eli also. Send them some satchels. This visit is encouraging.

I'd take a bag.

To The Moon 3D GIF

I'd take a Bunch of bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online