Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

Yeah this kid would be smart to not touch a college court unless he gets a bag which is definitely a possibility. I don’t know where this kid is gonna go but if he goes to college, the team that gets him is immediately in the conversation for a title. This kid can do literally everything well, he makes players around him better, he’s a bucket at all 3 levels, can pass well, rebounds well and defends well. If this kid went to Duke, they’d be a favorite to win it all, if he went to damn Marist that team would make an FAU type run. This kid is that good. Best high school player I’ve seen since definitely at least 2010. Dude is just a winner and can fill up the stat sheet in EVERY category and that’s not an exaggeration. Not saying it’s going to happen but kid has best basketball player of a generation like potential

Tough call between Flagg and Cam Boozer (Carlos son). Both are great.

Why isn‘t he playing in the 17 year old division??

I wondered that too. He and Boozer are both playing age appropriate of u16.

I wondered that too. He and Boozer are both playing age appropriate of u16.
Nothing wrong with it, but I remember Girard playing with 17 year olds when he was 16 so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

That's a great question. I haven't heard anything regarding Elite Camp with Adrian now at the helm. I hope it continues.

Yeah we just need to move on because it doesn’t sound like he will be going to any college according to some on here. Why waist valuable time?

I would have to believe that we have reached out to gage his interest in the Cuse long before now. If we message board cuse fans have known about him for a quite a while our staff would have to be comatose to not have touched base. Who knows at this point if he goes pro or to college. 247 lists 8 high major offers and my guess likely more.