Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

He has Jeremy Grant hops. He looks just like him when he back peddles back on defense.

maybe if he jumped higher...

Yeah I mean he isn't the athletic freak for sure. That said he has decent hops, is already built like a linebacker with and is incredibly aggressive. He also is a powerful finisher. His jumper reminds of Dion with that high release point with almost a hitch. His game, aggression and size is a baby Zion. There is only one Zion - I think the comparison is closer though.

Yeah I mean he isn't the athletic freak for sure. That said he has decent hops, is already built like a linebacker with and is incredibly aggressive. He also is a powerful finisher. His jumper reminds of Dion with that high release point with almost a hitch. His game, aggression and size is a baby Zion. There is only one Zion - I think the comparison is closer though.
The funny thing is people here think Duke helped his draft stock...He was going number and ticket and Jersey sales alone.

Drake wore Zion's Jersey while he was still in HS...

The funny thing is people here think Duke helped his draft stock...He was going number and ticket and Jersey sales alone.

Yep. I love that we are going after this crop and making waves too. They will look good in Orange and help us win. We aren't the reason a guy like Dior goes top 5 or a guy like Walker all the same. We just benefit from the results and hopefully maximize the opportunity putting more talent around them.

Split into two D1 squads. Syracuse University and University of Syracuse.

They disliked us for hijacking the ACCN twitter tournament wait till we go 3/4 when you throw those funky purple guys from Western Syracuse U into the mix. We will be nice and give one other team a token spot in the Final Four.

His draft stock undoubtedly improved while he was in college. I think based on the dominance he showed at Duke, he almost certainly would have risen the same way no matter where he went. He was as dominant a freshman as I can remember ever seeing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom