Class of 2022 - SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Jarace Walker (FL) Offered

Dior was at IMG for a short time with Jarace...so they do know each other.

I assume he knows Chance as well. Not sure where exactly Chance is from, but Camp Hill is probably only about 45 min to an hour from southern York County. Not exactly a basketball hot bed. They'd be the biggest fish in that pond for sure.

We’re building the most talented roster in Syracuse history. I and a few others have already eluded to some specifics. Dior and Benny have hinted about some things. Get ready

Zion
Gayle
Chance
Kaluma
Walker
Etienne

I’m curious Ldavid what percentage chance you’d give to each guy that we get them?

His draft stock undoubtedly improved while he was in college. I think based on the dominance he showed at Duke, he almost certainly would have risen the same way no matter where he went. He was as dominant a freshman as I can remember ever seeing.
LOL! his dominance may have been new to you but not to NBA scouts, Kyrie played only about 8 games at Duke and still went number 1...

Melo had as great a freshmen year as possible and STILL went behind Darko an European player the average American had never heard of...

College is only needed for the late bloomers...

I assume he knows Chance as well. Not sure where exactly Chance is from, but Camp Hill is probably only about 45 min to an hour from southern York County. Not exactly a basketball hot bed. They'd be the biggest fish in that pond for sure.
And so the 2022 big fish strategy begins... buckle up people. It’s gonnna be a wild ride

I literally didn’t even see that he posted that on his Instagram page. This will be the start of SU not just offering top 10 and top 20 players but recruiting them harder than ever to make 2022 THE YEAR. Going to be a complete change in attack for them

I literally didn’t even see that he posted that on his Instagram page. This will be the start of SU not just offering top 10 and top 20 players but recruiting them harder than ever to make 2022 THE YEAR. Going to be a complete change in attack for them
Capping JBs career with a title would be incredible

We’re building the most talented roster in Syracuse history. I and a few others have already eluded to some specifics. Dior and Benny have hinted about some things. Get ready

Every one of your posts make me giddy ha.

Questions for Bulldog and LDavid,
Besides Dior, what has caused this shift in recruiting strategy to top 10-20 players? Just sanctions lifted?
What are the Cuse coaches selling to recruits that they weren't before?
Thanks!

Questions for Bulldog and LDavid,
Besides Dior, what has caused this shift in recruiting strategy to top 10-20 players? Just sanctions lifted?
What are the Cuse coaches selling to recruits that they weren't before?
Thanks!
Not an insider, but:

- Dior
- JB on his way out
- Red taking a bigger lead
- worrying less about system fit about more about talent because f’it JB is on his way out!

I've been told by a very reliable source its Red's program when JB steps down. I think this helps us out a lot with recruiting. With that said I have been told that regularly for the past 2 years he is the head coach in waiting. Same person who told me all the college game day information so very reliable

I've been told by a very reliable source its Red's program when JB steps down. I think this helps us out a lot with recruiting. With that said I have been told that regularly for the past 2 years he is the head coach in waiting. Same person who told me all the college game day information so very reliable

Pay side knew that 5 minutes after Hop left. :D

Could be as good of an explanation as any for the 2022 explosion

If this is a sign of things to come in terms of the talent Red will bring in, then I’m ecstatic.

Well I've been told by a *very reliable source that our next coach is going to be Billy Donovan.

*It's my butt.

You all saw that coming. Don't pretend otherwise. You only have yourselves to blame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom