Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor, Filip and Lands would make a hell of a first 3. Add Westry or JJ to that and hope for a bonus or two.
Do Westry and Taylor play the same position (SG)? Is it one or the other?

Just read where it’s reported that Auburn leads for Cruz. Didn’t Westry just visit there? Maybe they are still a package deal.

Just read where it’s reported that Auburn leads for Cruz. Didn’t Westry just visit there? Maybe they are still a package deal.
Was Cruz and Dior that could have been a pckage

Flip and Taylor communicate quite a bit and not just over Insta. JJ communicates with a couple people as well. It’ll be very interesting to see what the staff does cause we can’t take everybody. I can’t believe I’m saying this with how recruiting has been the last few years but we legitimately might have to pick from Copeland, JJ, Westry, Lands (already committed), Taylor, Flip, and Bunch. Obviously can’t take all of these guys but we are in good shape/have more than a fair shot with all of these guys.
If JB can sell them on lots of pressing and minutes, maybe we can take all

He wants to play in the NBA. I doubt he will use it
And if he builds on the “Buddy Buckets buzz” (say that 3X fast), from last year’s tournament, he will get paid to play…somewhere.

Taylor’s visit to UNC. He sounds every bit excited about UNC as he did SU right down to his mom and the coaches wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom