Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

Kahlil Whitney is ready for his junior season - Plans to visit three schools soon

Nine schools have separated themselves from the rest of the schools recruiting him.

“UConn, Georgetown, St. Johns, Oregon, Miami, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Virginia and Illinois have recruited me the hardest,” he said.

Syracuse has expressed to Whitney how big of an impact he can make at their school.

“Coach Jim Boeheim and Coach Autry have been recruiting me,” Whitney said. “I’ve been talking to them every other day. They have told me that I can shoot the ball well, which is good because they specialize in guards that can run the floor and shoot. They think I can be a special player at their program.”

During the beginning parts of the high school season, he plans to visit three high major programs.

“I will be visiting Syracuse for sure in two or three weeks and UConn and St. John’s soon,” he told MADE Hoops.

Looks like we're going all in on the 'Zona "all your wings are belong to us!" recruiting strategy.

Offer 'em all - let JB sort 'em out. :cool:

I’d definitely say we’re the favorite here.

jb likes his game big-time, personally i prefer the 6.8 forwards, but he is crazy athletic

Any chance his skill set can transition to the 2?
Maybe, but I am hoping that he grows at least as tall as his dad and is a straight up forward.

Maybe, but I am hoping that he grows at least as tall as his dad and is a straight up forward.

I ask because I wonder what the staffs pecking order is with him and Precious A. If we were able to land Precious where would that leave us here? Two very nice options and I'd love to add both, just trying to figure out the logistics and if he's able to transition to the 2... I'm greedy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom