Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

Is Duke and Kentucky involved yet? Seems like he is trending upwards to the point that they would be interested

Whitney is shooting 55% from the field and 48% from 3 in EYBL play. Hami never came close to those numbers.

I completely agree, hes been improving and is looking great. Didn't realize he was shooting that well from the 3, thats a huge step up. I hope he keeps it up. Of course none of it matter if we don't sign him.

When I watch him run he reminds me of Roberson. When he shoots...much different

Kahlil the Thrill has had quite the weekend in Atlanta so far...
Love everything about his game.. and keeps getting better. Can get after at D, can run the floor, can knock down the triple, can get in the lane, can throw down with ease, can create for teammates, can lead by his play and vocally...

Kahlil the Thrill has had quite the weekend in Atlanta so far...
Love everything about his game.. and keeps getting better. Can get after at D, can run the floor, can knock down the triple, can get in the lane, can throw down with ease, can create for teammates, can lead by his play and vocally...
Wow, he is going to be a top 20 player. He is unstoppable in the paint, can create space for mid range jumpers, has the little side step to get his three pointer off and a developing catch and shoot game. I really hope the staff can sell Whitney and Guerrier on playing together.

Wonder what are chances are realistically. Gee, sure hope St Bonaventure is not also after him

I wouldn't be surprised to see the big boys come calling with the way hes been playing lately.

UK already has one forward for 2019. Lots of forwards out there for 2019 like Precious, Wendell Moore...etc Blue bloods can’t take em all.

I'm not saying they will...but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. KW is balling out lately and his mid range and 3 ball have gotten much better. He is elite and dominating his competition!

Averages for Kahlil in Atlanta...

Full disclosure... He did average close to 3 turnovers a game as well.

So - perfect fit for Syracuse then, is what you’re saying? :p

Maybe he's holding off on his SU committment so as not to scare off Osun.
images.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom