Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great great news! Im really curious to see where they are looking to play him, at the 3 or the 2. If its the 2 im even more excited. If you liked Kadary's length at the top of the zone then this kid is gonna make you smile.

Great great news! Im really curious to see where they are looking to play him, at the 3 or the 2. If its the 2 im even more excited. If you liked Kadary's length at the top of the zone then this kid is gonna make you smile.
grinch smile GIF

This kid is really good. I think this class is going to be very special. This kid is a big get. I think we add Justin Taylor, I really don’t think we are out of it with Donovan either. Can you imagine a back line of Benny, Donovan and Lands...that’s some serious length and skill. But I feel pretty confident we land another big fish, possibly 2 for the 2022 class before the summer is over. This is a very strong start to the class.

This kid is really good. I think this class is going to be very special. This kid is a big get. I think we add Justin Taylor, I really don’t think we are out of it with Donovan either. Can you imagine a back line of Benny, Donovan and Lands...that’s some serious length and skill. But I feel pretty confident we land another big fish, possibly 2 for the 2022 class before the summer is over. This is a very strong start to the class.
Bah gawd

love this, but Benny might only be around for one year and then off to the NBA, he is that good

So Taylor and Lands are 3 & 4, or 2 & 3?

I'm assuming they can play together.

Also assuming we're out of the Ty Rodgers and Chance Westry sweepstakes.

Now we need a PG, and a C, and we're cooking with gas!!

love this, but Benny might only be around for one year and then off to the NBA, he is that good
Agreed he is that good. From my understanding though is that they have a “2 year plan” with Benny. That he’s 1000% gone after year 2 but obviously if he goes out and kills it next year then that plan could change and he could be a 1 and done. Which means he balled out here so I don’t have a problem with that either

So Taylor and Lands are 3 & 4, or 2 & 3?

I'm assuming they can play together.

Also assuming we're out of the Ty Rodgers and Chance Westry sweepstakes.

Now we need a PG, and a C, and we're cooking with gas!!
Taylor is basically Buddy’s replacement. Taylor will play the 2. I think Kamari is more of a 3 and Benny will play more of the 4 when they are on the court together. Taylor, Kamari, Benny are the type of athletes we need and to surround shooters with. Taylor isnt a great athlete but he’s a lot better athlete than Joe and Buddy. I just wish we had guys like these 3 on the team next year, obviously Benny will be but if Taylor and Lands came in this year...we’d be making some noise. Still need a center to step up though, that’s my biggest concern for next year

Taylor is basically Buddy’s replacement. Taylor will play the 2. I think Kamari is more of a 3 and Benny will play more of the 4 when they are on the court together. Taylor, Kamari, Benny are the type of athletes we need and to surround shooters with. Taylor isnt a great athlete but he’s a lot better athlete than Joe and Buddy. I just wish we had guys like these 3 on the team next year, obviously Benny will be but if Taylor and Lands came in this year...we’d be making some noise. Still need a center to step up though, that’s my biggest concern for next year
We get Taylor? Or just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom